We've got this, part 2

A/n: you asked for it! enjoy part two! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I got some not so great news last week and things have been hard. I'll try to get back into more recent updates in the weeks to come.

Quick note: Y/n knows that Lucifer is the real devil

Warnings: dark subjects, verbal/emotional abuse also fluff!!

***

Lucifer's POV

I quietly maneuver out of Y/n's grasp not wanting to wake her and go downstairs to have another "chat" with her parents. I spot them on the couch speaking in hushed tones. I quietly walk up to them and listen in to their conversation.

"I can't believe that guy actually likes Y/n." her mother Snickers

"I guarantee she's paying him to be here, Y/n is to ugly to have a love life." her dad states like it's obvious.

My blood boiled I storm over to them "I can't believe you treat your daughter like this! I mean my parents are definitely not saints but, you guys are something else! Did you know there's a section in hell for parents you abuse their children!?" I yell

The both look taken aback "look man, we don't know who you are and how the heck you know Y/n but I think we can both agree that shes a nobody. please leave, we will deal with Y/n on our own.

My jaw dropped "how dare you" I growled and grabbed them both and pinned them to the closest wall.  "Apologize to Y/n now!" 

Your POV:

You wake up to the sound of yelling downstairs,  You wince and go to snuggle in Lucifer's chest but he's not there. You frown and get up.  Then you hear Lucifer's voice downstairs, you take a shaky breathe and head downstairs.

Your throat hitches when you see Lucifer with my parents pinned up against the wall.  "Lucifer! Put them down!" You scream

His head whips around in shock and he drops them to the floor, both gasping for breathe. "Darling! I thought you were sleeping!" he says in soft voice. Tears prick your eyes and you look away embarrassed.

God, why I am crying again! You think frustratingly. Unfortunately Lucifer notices and you blush furiously wiping  your eyes.

Lucifer glances at your parents "If your ever harm or say anything about Y/n ever again I will personally deliver you both to hell." he tells before turning to you with soft concerned expression.

He walks up and lifts you off the ground cradling you in his arms not saying a word. You open you mouth but he presses a kiss to your lips and gently pushes your head into his chest before you got a chance. You almost let a sob about how caring and accepting he was being much different than in college but your eyes settle for more tears silently making your way down your face. Lucifer gently sets you down and draps his blazer over your shoulder before getting in the drivers seat and speeding home, trying to get you warm and happy as soon as possible. 

You fall asleep somehow in his uncomfortable car but when you wake up your sprawled across Lucifer's bed in the penthouse.

"L-Lucifer?!" you call and curse yourself for sounding so panicky.

He pokes his head in the room and he frowns when his sees your fearful expression. "Hey it's okay love, I'm here. Your safe."

Without thinking your arms reach out to him, he chuckles softly and gives you a awkward comforting hug. "I made you a tea and one of those peanut butter and jelly sandwiches you humans love." he whsiperes in your ear and a light smile makes it way into your face and you pull away slowly getting up and looking around for your sandwich. Lucifer chuckles and leads you to the living room and hands you the remote, and draps a fluffy blanket over your shoulder. 

He puts his arm around you as you eat your food.  "Are you going to be okay love?" he asks gently

You nod "as long as I have you. I wanted to thank you for being so supportive and accepting of this. " you smile kindly

He chuckles "what did you think I was going to do? Break up with you?" he says a light tone laughing some more.

You look at your lap, forcing a weak laugh.  His smile fades when he sees you "wait-did you really think I was going to do that?" he asks shocked

You nod still not meeting his eyes, "yeah....." you mumble your face heating up.

"Why? I love you Y/n, you know that right?" he responds in a worried tone. 

"Yeah, I just thought after you found out how much my parents hate me, maybe you'll wonder why you even bothered with me at all... That's what my close friend said would happen when I told him." you say quickly

His jaw drops "Why would you ever believe anything your garbage parents have ever told you?! I know I don't say this often but you're the most beautiful, amazing, smart and loving girl I've ever met. I mean that. I love you so much Y/n, and nothing can or ever will change that okay?"

You nod a smile makes it way onto your face at his words. "I love you too, Luci." you snuggle back into his chest as you fall asleep watching the movie.

You're one lucky girl.