01

"do it!" niall, louis and harry (barely) says as niall chose a dare for zayn, who is having trouble to go through with it.

"n-no way."

"it's a dare, zayn! you can't back out now." louis smirked, taking a drink from his bottle of beer.

right now, it was just the four of them hanging out at zayn's house, drunk playing truth or dare of course.

"he doesn't even follow me back."

a chorus of "just do it!" was yelled and he sighed, "okay, here i go then."

2:34 am

zayn: MRRR LIAM PAYNEEE

zayn: U are so damn FINE

zayn: Usually i dont spell u like that but im too lazy to do it the proper way rn

zayn: ANYWAY THAT WAS IRRELEVANT

zayn: Ur truly so hot

zayn: I just want to lick your abs

zayn: Bc like when you post on ur story u shirtless????

zayn: TOP ME👅👅👅

zayn: Am i going to regret this in the morning?? ...maybe

zayn: But u are just so FINE

zayn: Did i say that already? oh well

zayn: Bye daddy🥰

"damn, i'm going to regret that."

"let's see!" niall snatched the phone from zayn and pissed himself laughing. "oh my GOD, you've got balls."

zayn shrugged, "right now i'm not thinking s-straight. but you're right! i've now finally messaged my celebrity crush and we'll just have to see where this takes me."

"now let me see!" louis took the phone off niall and gasped, "you called him daddy!?"

"oohh, he is going to love that." harry slurred and zayn choked on his drink that he just took a sip of.

see, louis and harry are dating. louis is one of zayn's best friends along with niall, whereas harry is liam's best friend. so, harry basically knows everything and anything about liam, but this is the first time in a while that he has hung out with zayn as he's more closer to niall.

"w-why do you say that?" harry just giggled and shrugged at zayn's question. he (harry) was probably the most drunk out of all of them, so he was most likely not going to remember anything at all tomorrow, or basically today.

"babe, you can't leave him hanging. or i mean, that's no issue for us." zayn groaned at louis, "ugh shut up. now all i'm going to be thinking about tonight is liam."

"no surprise there." niall said as he lifted up his beer bottle and then took a drink out of it.

"i hate you all."