34

zayn could've melted then and there. he could tell liam spoke with a hint of his morning voice and it was the most hottest thing he'd ever heard... for now.

"l-liam, hey. morning." with zayn's cheeks flushed, liam chuckled and scooted over to the other seat to let zayn in.

all buckled up, liam's driver (who zayn learnt is named benji) asked if they were ready to head off and liam agreed.

it was silent for a few moments as they stared at each other fondly, until zayn let out a giggle which he was embarrassed about. "uh, exhibit a of me being awkward."

"don't be embarrassed, zayn. it's natural since it's the first time we've met in person after all those messages." he winked and zayn could literally faint.

"aha, yeah. you're right."

"so what do you like to eat? are you more of a stay at home bring some takeout, or eat in type of guy?"

"i'm definitely an eating in type of guy. i don't even remember when i've gone to eat out at a restaurant, if i'm being honest."

"mhm. i don't remember the last time i ate out, too." he gave zayn a little smirk and zayn had to think to himself for a second to get what he meant, with his gorgeous face being suggestive. "liam!" he looked to the driver to see if he wasn't paying attention and liam just laughed while patting zayn on his knee, then leaving it there. he felt himself jolt at liam's touch and once again, could melt.

"i'm just playing with you. i like finally seeing you be flustered in person." he spoke just enough for zayn to hear and he playfully shoved liam's shoulder. "mr payne, you're so naughty."

"only for you, baby boy."

...

the rest of the ride, which was about half an hour more, was quite torturous for zayn, as they were still teasing each other. obviously they both loved it as some banter, but liam was enjoying seeing how he made zayn feel.

arriving to the destination, liam made zayn stay in the car, while going to the other side to open the door for him. "li, you really shouldn't have." liam gave zayn a big smile, his eyes crinkling (ugh literally the cutest) as he took his hand to help him out. "anything for you, zee."

lord save me, zayn inwardly spoke.

"i will get your car sent here after the interview, mr payne."

"benji please, remember to call me liam. but thanks, see you later." liam gave benji a handshake and he was off.

"time to do this interview."

"and photoshoot." zayn added and liam nodded, "mhm. and photoshoot which i'm sure you'll love." some teasing once again.

"i damn bet i will." zayn covered his mouth, not meaning to say it out loud.

"can't go back and delete that, babe." liam teased and zayn groaned in embarrassment. "you bastard."

"a bastard that you fancy." liam kissed his cheek and zayn felt his cheeks burn like anything. this was going to be a long, interesting, exciting day.

liam made sure to introduce zayn to every one of the crew, even if they knew who he was.

"ah liam. we meet again, legend." liam handshakes and hugs someone who he seems to know well. "mr williams, i think you're the legend here, always making me look good in your photos." liam smiled and zayn did too with his interaction with who he now knows is the photographer, greg williams.

"i see you brought a friend today. zayn, it's nice to meet you."

"oh, it's nice to meet you too, greg. wasn't sure if you knew me." zayn responded and greg laughed, "of course i know you, son. your singing is amazing, and you're model material too. i've seen what you can do."

zayn thanked him, a blush on his face from the compliments. he'll never get used to receiving them.

"well, it's time to get liam here all ready for some basic photoshoots while he gets partially interviewed." another person came up to explain the rundown for liam's day here at the warehouse they were at, zayn just watching liam as he interacts with everyone.

"mr malik?"

"sorry what?" he looks away from liam and sees a member of the team trying to get his attention. "that's okay. just what would you like to do while liam is doing this first part? there will be people videoing some parts that will be posted later, so i'm not too sure if you want to be seen in that."

"oh uh, i'll sit out of the way. i don't want people to... you know."

"of course, mr malik."

"please call me zayn."

she nodded and continued talking, "just to let you know, liam is allowed to be seen with any gender. but if it's nothing serious or you just don't want to spark anything, that's fine with us and we'll just let the crew know not for you to be seen. because i know you'll want to see liam be filmed and photographed." she winked and zayn just nervously chuckled. "okay, sounds good to me. so, where should i sit for now?"

the lady showed zayn where to admire from (yes- she said admire), and he sat down. he looked to liam, seeing he was in a tight black t-shirt and black pants, while a muscled guy was putting some sort of oil on his arms. he must've admitted, that was hot. liam could literally choke him with how big his arms were and the veins? a huge turn on.

liam caught zayn's eye, winking as he was given two weights and started using them while getting filmed. that's hot.

he does a few more shoots, with two different outfit changes, looking very fit in all of what he was wearing. he's getting interviewed by a lean australian man, discussing whatever it was. so far, an hour and a half had gone by.

"you know, you remind me of someone liam used to hang out with, or date. i'm not that close to liam so i'm not exactly too sure." zayn looked up to now see a different person from before of the team, approach him. "oh uh, yeah?"

"yeah! he looked a lot like you, if i'm being honest. maybe liam has a type." she winked and walked away, leaving zayn very confused.

so, curiosity got the best of him and he started texting harry.

zayn
....good morning😇

harry🌈
You're lucky I'm an early riser.

zayn
I could tell by you liking my post😚

zayn
But it's not even that early now anywayyy🤪

harry🌈
Sigh, I was only joking anyway.

harry🌈
So, what's up?

harry🌈
Embarrassed yourself yet?

zayn
Is this lou talking to me rn or what

harry🌈
Haha, no. It's me.

harry🌈
Is it everything you dreamed for it to be?

zayn
I mean, there was quite the bit of flanter and god DAMN his morning voice when i first got in the car🥵

harry🌈
Flanter. Really?

zayn
Yes young harold

zayn
Flirting with some banter you know?

harry🌈
Yes.. yes I do.

zayn
ANYWAY

zayn
I just have a question to ask

harry🌈
Hit me.

"zee?" before zayn could continue writing to harry, with hearing liam's voice he locked his phone and looked up to him. "hm, yeah?"

"i'm just doing some changes and heading outside for some shoots. you gonna be coming?"

"oh, yeah sure! wouldn't want to miss it, obviously." he jokingly rolled his eyes and liam chuckled. "i'm glad. follow me then, love."