37

it was entertaining eating their food, as one would have some sauce from the burger dripping down the side of their lips, or some melted cheese on their nose from taking a bite. then, they'd take turns in feeding each other the loaded fries, zayn giggling away as liam would purposely miss so it'd go on zayn's face.

after a while, they'd finally finished their food and started cleaning up the mess. "that was quite the eating fest, i've never really taken my time to eat like that before, and with it being this messy." zayn started the conversation and liam smiled, "well i'm glad you had some entertainment while eating."

"it was cute seeing you with food everywhere." zayn said out loud and got a bit shy after it. "i mean," as they were in the kitchen putting the rubbish in the bin, liam turned to zayn and wrapped his arms around his waist, cornering him against the kitchen counter. "well, i definitely think you looked cuter."

they looked into each others eyes, liam being mesmerised by zayn's beautiful ones and the same for zayn while looking at liam's. zayn places his hands gently on liam's broad chest, inhaling sharply as he got closer and rested his forehead on his, rubbing their noses together. "fuck, i want to kiss you so bad." liam barely just but whispered. zayn took one of his hands from liam's chest and caressed his thumb now against his cheek. "what are you waiting for?" zayn replied equally as low.

liam swore and then after what felt like forever, pressed their lips together. it was magical and just what zayn could imagine the kiss to be like. liam's lips were just so plump and fit so right with his. this was all worth the longing wait from when he first started crushing on the younger lad and same with liam from when they started properly interacting with each other.

the kiss lasted for a good amount of time, so when they pulled apart, they both smiled like idiots. "stay the night.."

zayn looked up to liam and nodded, "y-yeah. okay." liam rubbed his thumbs on zayn's hips, humming, satisfied with the current situation.

"you're so beautiful, i've truly never seen so much beauty in one person." zayn's face was astonishingly much like a beetroot right now with the closeness, kissing and now the compliments. "you're one to talk. you're everything and more." liam just had to feel those lips on his again, so that's what he did.

that night after some more giggles, kissing and cuddling, liam gave some clothing to zayn (which liam really wanted to put his hands all over him, but this was their first time meeting and all, so maybe that had to wait a little longer), and they got into his bed. liam pulled zayn so close to him, being the big spoon but zayn turned his way. "so, you're the big spoon huh?"

"hm well, it turns out i'll be the little spoon in most occasions. but i'm liking big spoon a lot more right now." liam kisses zayn's nose and sighs contently. "this is one of the best days i've had in so long. thank you for already making me the happiest."

zayn cups liam's cheeks, places small kisses all around his face, "i'm glad. i'm so happy right now too, and i can't wait to see what else we'll have in store."

"now i'm glad you're hoping for a future for us." zayn furrowed his eyebrows, "of course, li. i don't want to waste time with relationships... i'm not really one who is a one night stand or one time person, you know?"

"yeah babe, i know. i want that too."