79

"lia-" before zayn could even finish saying his boyfriends name, he was quickly and very easily picked up as the door closed shut, being placed immediately on the back of it.

liam connected their lips passionately, zayn holding onto liam's shoulders as his arms are wrapped under his thighs to hold him up. they rut against one other, both starting to feel each other's excitement.

"f-fuck, take me to the bedroom." without any other thoughts, liam made his way to the bedroom.

getting to the room in record time, liam threw zayn onto the bed, nice and gently but still with so much eager to get to action. they've been having sex for quite some time now and each time is definitely, without a doubt, a new experience.

they continue making out with such passion and zayn then giggles and pulls away to ask, "wait wait, baby what's this about? i mean, i know i'm irresistible and all.." liam chuckled and thrusted up his hips against their clothed fronts, earning a moan from zayn.

"just with the post about me you made and the song? fuck i just want to show you how much i love and appreciate you and want to be with you forever. i'm... i'm not proposing to you right now, because i want to do it properly. but just know i am definitely in it for the long run. i love you too much to let you go."

zayn pulled him back down and they were back to it. they were frantic at the start of it all— sloppy kisses, clothes being thrown everywhere. but once it got down to getting the protection and liam starting to enter zayn, he brought his head in the crook of zayn's neck and slowly started placing gentle kisses.

"li." zayn whined, wanting his lover to start making love to him already, yet liam was taking his sweet time. "i want to go slow, make proper love to you." not like they hadn't already, though this was going to be one of the most meaningful intimate moments yet.

zayn let out a shaky breath as liam was still kissing all along his naked torso, "okay yeah. yes, yes-" drawing out into moans as liam rubs their lengths together.

"please, please please please just fill me up, daddy." liam moans, never getting sick of zayn's pleading when in the bedroom. "patience, baby boy. and no daddy right now, yeah? as much as i fucking love it, you can call me other names."

he agreed with a hum that turned into a groan as liam started teasing zayn's hole with his head. "oh god li, please." liam decided it was enough of this torture and started to slowly make love to his boyfriend.

zayn gasped once liam had finally fully entered and gripped his back with the feeling of euphoria he received. it was slow, such a nice and different slow to what they'd usually do when making love but there were no complaints there, as all the same emotions were still in place.

liam thrusted hard and at a steady pace, both lovers mouths open a gap and breaths uneven. "shit, you feel so tight." liam's head falls forward, while zayn's goes back as he brings his hands to liam's head of hair.

"let me ride you, d- baby." a groan was earned from liam as zayn whispered those words, fully pushing into his boyfriend once more as they go to switch positions, zayn feeling a whole new pleasure as he's in deeper.

"fuuuuck, kitten. yes, right there, ride me slow. that's it."

the next few moments brought so much pleasure to each of them. desperate hands roaming around everywhere, slow movements turning into faster thrusts, groans, moans, sweet nothings.

"li." zayn's whine indicated to liam that he was about to reach his high. "come for me, zayn. i love you, baby. yeah, there you go." a few more bounces on top of liam, and liam himself thrusting up into zayn for the last time, got them coming undone. moaning each others name while looking so intently into their eyes.

still coming from their high, liam got his baby to cuddle close to him and turn them around so he was once again on top, moving his hips for some last thrusts... so he thought.

"i love you so much. again, please again." zayn keened as he was pushing up against him and who was liam to resist?

he went for a different approach as zayn pulled liam out and went to turn around on his knees, innocently looking at him from over his shoulder. "do it, daddy."

"mm. you're such a naughty boy for me, kitten."