48

ABORT MISSION

niall🍻 added louis🖕🏼 to the conversation

niall🍻
Uh, guys??

louis🖕🏼
Oh well hello, finally added back i see

harry🌈
Niall, what's wrong?

niall🍻
Well more specifically liam and zayn, have you seen?

zayn
Seen what ni?

zayn
Liam's in the shower so he won't be replying

louis🖕🏼
Oh la laaa

harry🌈
Niall.

niall🍻
There's just a picture going around

zayn
Okay... of what?

niall🍻
You and liam

zayn
What and how?

niall🍻
Well people are saying it's you guys , it's kind of obvious but

zayn
NIALL THE POINTJDKAK

niall🍻
Okay okay , sorry !

niall🍻
You're like pressed against something

zayn
Omg

zayn
Show me.

niall🍻
I can send you the link to the instagram ?

harry🌈
Just show the picture, Ni. Don't show the post because of comments.

zayn
What do you mean by that? what are people saying?

harry🌈
I don't know, Zayn. But I just don't want you to be stressing like it seems you are now.

zayn
I guess you're right...

zayn
Niall?

niall🍻

louis🖕🏼You can definitely tell it's you

louis🖕🏼
You can definitely tell it's you.. i mean, it's hard to tell but you can just see your tatts

louis🖕🏼
And you know how each fandom is like with investigations

niall🍻
But how would they get the picture , i'm guessing you guys weren't around anything or else you wouldn't do that

zayn
...

zayn
We were in the underground car park of the studio.

zayn
There was definitely no one there but i guess there are cameras

harry🌈
So someone who saw back to the footage must've taken a photo, since it looks to be from a security camera with the quality.

niall🍻
So someone thought that'd anonymously put a pic out like that ? a bit cruel

louis🖕🏼
I'll find them and fight them.

harry🌈
No you will not.

zayn
Guys it's okay...

zayn
It's not that i don't care people see us together

zayn
It's how it was put out because we wanted to give it some time before being seen together, you know?

zayn
We haven't fully discussed it but that's what we wanted to like do

"zayn?" he looks up from his phone to see liam standing there in just his towel, water droplets shining on his skin. "hey." he breathlessly replied back and stood up to go walk to him. "you okay? you look a bit stressed." liam didn't want to wet zayn, so he just took his hands and caressed his thumbs along zayn's knuckles.

"i mean, we have a bit of an issue?" liam furrows his eyebrows and says he'll quickly dry up properly and change so they can talk.

niall🍻
Okay so it should be okay then , right ?

harry🌈
Yes, just try not to stress too much.

louis🖕🏼
Zayn?

zayn
Sorry li's out the shower, we'll talk later guys xx

"what's up, babe?" zayn lets out a deep breath and gives a small smile, "so you know how we were at the underground parking last night, where you picked me up?" he nodded, "of course."

"well, someone must've taken a picture of us from the security cameras this morning because... there's a picture of us." zayn gets out his phone and shows liam, kind of scared of his reaction. but thankfully he just lets out an 'oh'. was it thankfully though? because he didn't really know what that 'oh' exactly meant.

"what uh.. what do you think about this?"

"it's definitely not how i wanted to show people we are together." zayn kept in mind to talk about the 'together' bit later, as they have still yet to label themselves. "it doesn't really show your face, but knowing the fandoms, they'll figure it out." he let out a little chuckled and continued, "whoever took the picture definitely knows it's us since it'd be from a security camera footage... what do you think about it, baby?"

liam wanted to add the baby at the end of the sentence, to hopefully ease zayn's mind just that little bit. and it did.

"firstly, we should maybe talk about us? like, what are we when you say we're together? secondly, if we're going to address the issue or just go along with it? if that makes sense." liam takes zayn's hands in his again, smiling. "i want to be with you, zayn. i want to be able to call you mine. i have such strong feelings for you and i don't want you to run away from me just yet."

zayn's cheeks heat up, giggling a bit to himself from feeling giddy. liam grinned at that, squeezing his hands lightly and suddenly placing him on his back on the bed, hovering over him. "will you be mine, baby? my boyfriend, my lover?" he leans down to give zayn an eskimo kiss, making zayn burst with happiness and nodding continuously. "yes, of course i'll be yours, handsome."

right now, they were extremely happy in their own little bubble. the one bump in the road of someone putting out a picture before they wanted to make it official, not making such a mess of the situation. just them figuring out what they want for each other. and telling the public can be a later 'problem' to be dealt with naturally.