44

zayn was really happy with how his solo session at the studio turned out. he had messaged liam he could pick him up, when he knew he would have enough time to have everything cleared and for him ready to go.

the whole song he was working on was all polished off, with now just having to record everything. he did also start a few lines for a couple songs, since having heaps of inspiration recently.

liam🥰🤤 • 3s
I'm here ❤️

zayn locked up, leaving the studio and making his way to liam. he loved spending time with him. well, they had only spent that one day together but it was one of the greatest days he'd ever had with someone.

he made sure to tell liam to park in the underground parking, so there would be no one seeing them. not that it wouldn't really matter, but they just don't want that much attention put on them yet.

zayn spotted liam standing against his car, doing whatever it was on his phone. when hearing his footsteps, liam looks up and smiled like a kid on christmas morning. "hey, baby." he spoke softly as he grabs zayn gently by the waist, turning him around and putting his face close to zayn. "i've missed you."

zayn giggled nervously from the closeness and cupped liam's face with both his hands. "i've missed you too, handsome." liam smirked and closed the gap between them, passionately kissing zayn. he let out a gasp, even though he knew the kiss was coming, it surprises him every time and it's always heaven.

pulling away, not before giving zayn a few more pecks on the lips, he asked him how his session was. "yeah good. i just need to record the actual song because i did some demos by myself, and started a few more lines for other songs."

"seems like you've been getting quite the inspiration lately." he jokingly teased him, but little did liam know, he definitely was the inspiration.

"i mean, yeah. after seeing that picture of you and mark at the gym-" liam had a glint in his eyes, getting proud that he was actually writing a song about him, "-i could only imagine the things i'd write about him." liam huffed, getting that tiny bit jealous even if he was joking, he couldn't help it.

zayn could tell and grinned to himself. "but i guess there is this other guy..." he takes his hands from around liam's neck and starts slowly running them down his torso, feeling all the muscles contracting under his touch, liam's breathing becoming irregular.

"the things you do to me, kitten." now was the time for zayn's breathing to be affected. liam could sense that and smugly smiled, telling him they should head off. zayn never agreed quicker, because he could feel a problem coming on and he did not want liam to see.

little did the guys know, just because they were in a secluded car park, didn't mean there weren't any cameras that someone would later go back to look at.