36

"oh wow." was zayn's reaction as he saw liam's car that benji was waiting in front of.

"i didn't know he was going to bring this car. sorry if you don't like it, we can get him to-"

"no no, no need. it's awesome! a fan of james bond, huh?" they were standing in front of liam's aston martin, of similar style to one you'd see driven in a james bond film.

"you could definitely say that." liam chuckled, happy with zayn's reaction. he just kept on forgetting that zayn too is like him, of having the same fame and not like others he has been with. it was refreshing and then felt like he could definitely be himself around the older, gorgeous man.

liam got the keys from benji, thanking him and they both told him goodbye as they went in the car (but first with liam opening the door for zayn, of course).

"it'd be good if we decide what we're doing right now, wouldn't it?" liam realised, as he wasn't sure if they were going to get their takeout food now, or go to his place. only if zayn was comfortable.

"well, what do you suggest?"

here goes nothing. "how about you come to mine? i might just take a quick shower because of the oil they put on my arms and it's been quite the long day so far."

zayn inwardly gulped because oh shit, he was going to be going to liam's house. the liam that he has had such a liking to for so long. he'd be lying if he wasn't curious to see what he's home would be like. would it be like his own, or would it be completely different seeing as they have the same careers?

"zayn?" he must've been thinking too hard to himself, because he left liam hanging. "oh shit, yeah sorry. i'm not fussed. sounds good to me."

liam smiled widely, relieved it was fine because he really was in need of a shower. "okay, great! while i shower and change, i'm gonna give you the pressure to decide what you want us to eat."

"oh man, i'm so indecisive when it comes to those things." liam placed his hand on zayn's knee, "i'm sure whatever you pick will satisfy this stomach." zayn shyly chuckled at liam's hand and answer, nodding for whatever reason. "okay cool."

"mhm." liam then finally started the car, being on the way to his home.

"and this is my home," zayn thought it was nice and homey once they entered his house. there were many awards and frames from the success he got from songs, much like himself.

"i love it, li." he smiles and gave his arm a little squeeze as they were standing close together, "thanks love. now, make yourself at home while i go clean up. you can use my laptop if you like to see what you want us to order." liam says as he got the device from his bench top and passed it to zayn. "go wild, but not too wild." he winked and walked away, leaving zayn flustered.. again.

he goes to sit on the comfy sofa, opening the laptop to see it needs a password, which liam yells out from the other room in time for zayn to enter it. once he does, the background is of his family, which then changed to some pictures of his dog and more family pictures that warms zayn's heart. he loves a family man since he's one himself.

while time goes by and zayn is saving tabs on the web of choices for food to order, liam gets a notification on his laptop from greg and saw the preview picture of the one he took of them today. seeing as it was both of them, he was sure liam wouldn't mind him clicking on it. his face flushed, the photo being as if they looked like a couple.

 his face flushed, the photo being as if they looked like a couple

"well, that's quite a cute picture isn't it?"

zayn jumped on the seat, startled once again from liam scaring him. "liam! you love scaring me." he turned to look at him and gulped when he had yet to put on a shirt. he was holding one, looking to have been about to put it on, but distracted from the photo he saw on the screen.

"sorry, sorry." he chuckled as he finally put his shirt over his head. zayn wouldn't have minded it still being off, but then that would've been too much of a distraction for him. "but it's cute no? i can send you a copy if you'd like." he sits next to zayn, smelling so divine after his shower, not like he didn't smell good before but he just does even better now.

"yeah, that'd be great."

"awesome! oh i see some tabs for food places. mhm, i like what you've got. so let's say we'll have 'lazy johns' burgers then? we can share some of the loaded fries?"

they browse the menu for what they'll eat and then order it online, not before fighting over who was paying and so on. in the end, zayn ended up paying after the tiniest bit of persuasion that made liam agree. zayn was happy with himself and all liam could do was just fondly look at zayn while he knows he wasn't paying attention.