93

liked by r3hab, gregwilliamsphotography and otherszayn It's been a long time coming but

zayn It's been a long time coming but... surprise!! my husband (🥰) and i are releasing a song tonight😌 can't wait for you guys to hear it❤️

view all comments

liampayne Love you baby 😘❤️

holyziam that's hot 🥵

inzaynpayne you guys didn't have to SNAP like that 🤤

bellahadid my boyssss 😍🔥

daddyziam i always say this but idc, i love my dads

/-/-/

liked by zayn, liampayne and othersspotify If you're in NYC come down and see what we have for #NewMusicFriday featuring @zayn and @liampayne!

spotify If you're in NYC come down and see what we have for #NewMusicFriday featuring @zayn and @liampayne!

view all comments

zayn Thank you guys so much🥺🙌🏼

ziamupdates What they deserve!!

icaruziall damn i have such great timing, it was so good seeing it up there! 😍

paynechain legends only 😚

rememberziam proud ❤️

/-/-/

liked by lewiscapaldi, camilacabello and othersniallhoran It seems like he never leaves my side as if he's waiting for me to say something

niallhoran It seems like he never leaves my side as if he's waiting for me to say something ...

view all comments

shawnmendes Idk what you're on about 🙄 ...unless

shiallovin i love how any of them can literally ask but shawn is very adamant in making niall ask djkaak

ashtonirwin You guys crack me up 😂

earneditnjh what if they're just teasing and are already engaged or married 🤔

tommo28 i still can't believe nothing has been done yet since ziam's wedding omgdjsj

/-/-/

liked by lottietomlinson, harrystyles and otherslouist91 They're just really stealing our children like that 🙄

louist91 They're just really stealing our children like that 🙄

view all comments

larryslayy someone give ziam a baby rn omg

worshipayne @liampayne i think there's a bit of a hint going on sir

zayn They're just too adorable, leave us (me) alone😠

foolforzayn i see four babies ☺️

zouiskingdom i was about to say marry me but.. i'm too late for that 😔✊🏼

/-/-/

"zayn?" zayn was in his art room when liam walks in, he takes off his mask as he was using spray paint and goes to sit next to liam who was sat on the sofa. "hey handsome, what's up?"

"nothing much, baby. i just wanted to have a little talk about something. nothing bad though, not at all." zayn grabs liam's hand and places a kiss on his cheek. "okay, wanna get out of this room though?"

he agreed and they moved out into their living room, liam being the first to lay down and gesture zayn to lie on top of him. zayn rests his head on liam's chest and hums in contentment. they stay in silence for a good minute until liam started talking. "so babe i've been thinking... you really want to start a family huh?" zayn head never snapped up so fast, nearly hitting liam's chin in the process, which he laughs at. "what? i mean, yeah but... what?"

they sit up properly all the while still holding each other. "i.. i want to start a family with you. we could get a surrogate. one of my sister's would happily carry our baby or if you want one of your sisters to. that's- that's if you want to of course. like, i see how you are with haz and lou's kids and the post recently really has made me been thinking and—"

zayn cut him off by pulling him in for a kiss. it was a bit of a sloppy one but nonetheless, held so much love and zayn couldn't stop smiling. "yes! yes of course i want to start a family with you. oh my god, yes. i want there to be little liam's running around and waking up with our baby sleeping in the middle of us and having them go on little play dates-"

the list went on for zayn and while he was listing everything possible of what their child could do and so on, liam just let him continue on while fondly looking at him. 

"li?"

"yeah, baby?"

"you kinda zoned out, am i boring you? oh god am i making you rethink your decision? oh man, i'm sorry i—" it was liam's turn to cut off his lover with a kiss. "i agree with whatever you want for our child. whatever it takes, i'll most definitely start a family with you. we've been married now for nearly two years together for three, i'm sure we're ready baby. we just have to talk it out with who to be the surrogate. i'm thinking someone from your side so we get more of your genes.."

zayn pushed liam lightly at his suggestion but still smiled widely, "you're so silly. it doesn't really work that way. but i'm happy either way, truly." he makes this excited noise from his mouth and attacks liam in kisses, ending up in cuddles.

"i love you so much, kitten."

"i love you so much more, handsome."