56

zayn groans as he wakes up, head pounding and turning to his side to feel no other presence, only hearing the sound of paper crumbling under his touch to see a handwritten note.

good morning sunshine!
if you see this note and i'm not next to you, it means i'm still on my morning run... or i'm downstairs up to a little something 0:)
i hope your pretty little head doesn't hurt too much from how we all drank last night, and i must say... you're a cute (and can be quite the naughty) drunk kitten ;)
much love, "daddy lee-yum" xo

zayn's cheeks heat up, embarrassed by what could have been said by him last night. he has a very good feeling it has something to do with what started all this conversation. he just seems to a very bold drunk, much different to his normal nature.

just as he was about to get up, the door to the bedroom opens and in came his sexy shirtless boyfriend with a pair of grey sweatpants, who was opening the door with his body as his hands were full of a tray filled with what looked to be the most scrumptious breakfast. zayn too was shirtless and was wearing some black sweatpants.

"oh zee, good morning, baby." mhm, zayn could get used to this. he rubs his eyes and grins, "good morning to me indeed. hi, handsome."

liam carefully put down the food to the side and jumped on the bed, crawling on top of zayn and starting kissing him. zayn was a bit self conscious as he hadn't brushed his teeth but that obviously didn't stop liam.

pulling apart, liam smirked as he hums in satisfaction. "i could get used to waking up and seeing you in my bed every day."

"i think i could get used to the same." zayn replied back shyly as liam was looking very fondly at his boyfriend, who he knew he was now very much in love with.

"i'm happy to hear that, baby. now here, let's eat some breakfast to feed that hungry tummy of yours, as well as your sore pretty little head." zayn's stomach rumbled just in time as he reached over to get the goods he made.

they stayed sat up in bed for half an hour to an hour, chatting away as they ate the delicious breakfast liam made. their conversations consisted of zayn complimenting how good of a cook liam was, liam teasing zayn from the events last night and then how soon, zayn would start going to the gym and morning runs with liam.

liam got a text just in time for one of their conversations to end, being from someone in his team. he smiled widely and messaged back. "looks like i'll be releasing and promoting my hugo capsule very soon."

"ooo, i'm very excited to see your sexy arse promoted everywhere."

"mhm well, you'll be seeing more than my arse promoted sometime later this year definitely." that caught zayn's interest and asked what liam meant.

"i also have to do an underwear shoot, they've told me the basics and all so i have to gym a lot more soon." zayn looked down to liam's very yummy abs and looked back up to him while raising an eyebrow. "with a body like that you still need to gym for it?" liam chuckled at his lover, "i'm flattered, kitten. but yes, i do."

zayn's cheeks heat up and got all squirmy, still not getting used to hearing that pet name out loud, and liam noticed. "hm, someone is a bit flustered, aren't you... kitten?"

oh shit. was all zayn was repeating in his head multiple times.

"uh, i mean.. mhm yeah, sure." liam smirked and moved himself on top of zayn once again like before their meal, zayn gripping on to his strong, muscular biceps. he gasps as he feels liam rut his lower half on his. "is this okay, baby?" zayn breathes in sharply, nodding. liam shakes his head, mouth coming close to zayn's ear. "words, kitten." zayn was sure he was going to combust right there and then.

"fuck, yes. yes, daddy." it just happened. it really just happened and zayn quietly squeaked at how embarrassed he felt. liam tutted, placing kisses gently around his face and then going down his neck. "don't be shy, darling. say and do whatever you want right now. what do you want from me?"

"i... i want.."

"mhm?" liam's voice rumbled as he kept his kisses going further down zayn's body.

zayn was about to speak up but liam sucked a spot that zayn didn't even think he would get highly sensitive by. "oh for the love of shit." he felt liam chuckle on his skin and squeeze his thighs. "tell me, kitten."

"please.. please."

"please what? make you come? how do you want it, baby?"

"i.. i don't know um.." it had been so long since zayn had been with a partner like this and from whatever liam was doing to him, his mind was going all over the place.

"do you want me to suck you off, darling? do you prefer to come together? tell me."

seeing this side of liam really got zayn going and thinking that he really wanted to see what liam looked like while getting pleasured, and it's definitely what he wanted right now.

"together, please please." and making him desperate too.

"fuck, okay okay. how do you want it?" zayn travelled his hands down liam's sculptured back from previously on his biceps, pushing his lower half down by gripping his backside. they both groan as they feel the friction over their sweatpants.

"mm, wanna take off the sweatpants?" all zayn could do was nod and they both had them off in seconds. before anything else happened, liam stopped and looked to admire who he was in love with. zayn looked up at him with his bambi eyes, looking all innocent in the heated moment. "fuck this... zayn, i love you."