57

silence.

liam had definitely thought he ruined the moment, about to get off zayn but he was pushed back down, hands going to the sides of his face and brought into a passionate kiss.

"i love you. i love you, i love you. so much. please, please. please don't go." zayn seemed so vulnerable and putting his heart out by saying the words multiple times that he brought his boyfriend into another kiss.

"i'm so in love with you." liam whispered as he goes to nip and suck at zayn's neck as he brings their bottom halves together for friction once again. zayn inhaled sharply, his hands going back to liam's backside to keep the momentum going. "fuck, baby. someone is eager." zayn whined with his eyes shut, liam's length twitching at both the sight and sound.

a couple more moments of sweet nothings being whispered in each other ears, rutting up against each other in their boxers (liam in briefs actually), they were so close to releasing.

zayn then looked up at the ceiling to realise he had completely forgot about the whole mirror that was placed up there, even from staying those other nights how had he not noticed? probably being too focused on liam himself, but now looking at him in the mirror, he's getting even more turned on from seeing liam's back muscles move along with him.

"baby.." liam warned, getting zayn out of his trance about being close and he made sure to be very focused on liam as he came. his breath was getting uneven and his eyes were shutting tight as he felt that one last thrust, swearing and coming in his briefs right there and then. zayn loved the sight of his boyfriend, a whine escaping his plump lips that parted open, muscles in his arms and abs contracting. that too made his release straight after, now closing his eyes and tightly gripping onto liam's shoulders.

once calmed down, liam rested his forehead against zayn's. "i love you, zayn." zayn giggled very happily and gave liam a peck on the lips, "and i love you, liam. fuck, you looked so good coming." he just blurted it out but definitely didn't regret it.

liam raised his eyebrows, surprised but loving it. "kitten, i didn't know you had it in you." he teased and zayn rolled his eyes. "although, i'm a bit sad the d-word was only mentioned once, but maybe more next time." liam winked and zayn playfully hit him lightly on the chest.

he was so happy in the position he was in right now... in their relationship, as well as on the bed but yes, mainly the relationship.

"cmon, let's go take a shower and change out of these boxers."

"you're actually wearing briefs, which you look fit in. and who said i wanted to shower with you?" zayn says while giving liam a cheeky look which he catches onto, "you cheeky little shit. come here." liam grabs zayn, throwing him over his shoulder as they head to his bathroom, zayn laughing as he does so.

like he said when he saw liam come in with the breakfast, christ he can get used to all of this.