I'm fine

Twenty minutes after Derek hung up with Bonnie Stiles woke up.

"Stiles, you shouldn't get up," Scott's voice alerted the pack that the druid was awake.

"I'm fine," Stiles responded before appearing in the doorway.

"Stiles," Derek sighed out, relief evident in his tone. He took two steps forward and stopped.

Scott reached out to help steady the seemingly dizzy druid but Stiles pushed him off. "I said I'm fine."

"Stiles, you really should rest, what you did-"

"I'm really fine," Stiles cut in again.

Scott tossed a look to Derek as if asking him what he should do.

"Stiles, come one, at least-"

"Can you stop fussing over me? I'm really okay. See?" Stiles gestured to himself.

"I would still prefer if you would sit," Derek was trying not to be harsh with Stiles, despite wanting to yell at him for using blood magic after he promised he wouldn't.

"Can you back off?" Stiles snapped. The wolves in the room smelt the anger spike in the druid.

"He's lashing out because of the effects of the magic, right?" Erica asked, her eyes worried as she looked to Derek.

He only nodded.

"Oh my god, if I have to say I'm fine one more time-"

It was Derek's turn to cut in, "You are not fine, Stiles. You used blood magic. Again. After you promised you wouldn't. You were out for several hours. You could have died. Nothing about that is fine," he growled.

"You're just pissed cause I beat Deucalion and you didn't."

"You really think that's what this is about?" Derek couldn't believe his ears.

"If that's not it then what?" Stiles crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm thrilled you killed Deucalion. I didn't have a doubt in my mind you could do it. I just didn't want you to use blood magic to do it. Why did you?"

"I've lost people too and I didn't want you to be one of them," His tone was harsh.

"So you were gonna make me lose you?" Derek snapped. He took a step forward.

"It's just me," Stiles rolled his eyes.

It took everything in Derek not to push him against the wall and kiss him. Show him that he wasn't just anyone. That he was loved and wanted and important.

"When Bonnie calls us back, you're going to tell her exactly what you did," Derek growled instead, not moving.

"You called Bonnie?"

"We found her website and she told us what was going on. She-" Scott was cut off by Stiles.

"Why would you do that?"

"You were unconscious," Derek barked.

"That doesn't give you the right to tell her."

Scott took a step forward, his hand reaching out to Stiles, "Just listen to Derek, okay?"

"What?" Stiles turned to face his best friend, "Since when do you agree with him?"

"He cares about you," Scott answered, his eyes darting to a suddenly tense Derek.

"What the hell made you decide that?" Stiles scoffed. The fact that Scott was trusting Derek was surprising.

"I'm gong out. I need air," Stiles went for the door but every member stepped forward with a protest.