Five - Breakup

Well,
My life took a big turn. A very BIG turn.
And it was just the first week of school.

I woke up early so that I didn't have to go with Justin. I had to talk to the girls. Especially Bethany.

I walked into the classroom and found no one there. Ofcourse, i was an hour early to school. I didn't want people, especially Bethany to see me and Justin together.

I had left a text on our 'AWEsome girls' group asking all the three girls to come to school an hour early. But, everyone had seenzoned me.

And that had never happened before.

It's just so weird. You know a person for more than 5 years and are so close to her but some misunderstanding happens and you stop talking to that person completely. Yes I'm talking about Amy.
I thought Amy would stay by my side like she always did in primary school. Amy and Laura are cute together and all that.
I get it!

But she could have atleast asked me if i was okay. Right?

Nope.Wrong.

"hey eliza" i heard a low voice. I turned back to find Amy standing near the door with her bag hanging on her right shoulder.

"Amy!" i went forward to hug her but she cut me by saying "stay away from Justin. Please"

"what? "I let out a scoff against my will.

"Bethany likes him so much! You know that right? Why are you seducing him and - i don't know what to say eli... " she took out her phone and started texting someone.

I stood there with my mouth wide open.

Amy never talked to me like that.
Never.

"se-seduce? Are YOU telling me that I'm seducing Justin?" i stressed on the word 'you' trying to make her realize how wrong she was.

"yes. We saw it. You- you are always with him.. laughing and giggling and Please eli. Stop it already! It's embarrassing"

"Embarrassing? To be my friend you mean?You out of everyone, very well know that he is my neighbor and i will ofcourse talk to him. Laughing and giggling is NOT called 'seducing'. And I'm more close to him than Bethany so ofcourse he will laugh and talk with me rather than her. " i was fuming with anger and I didn't know what I was saying.

"look eli-" she started again.

"how... How can you say that I'm seducing him? I thought you knew me best because we are bestfriends... But you-"

"cut out the drama eliza " Laura walked inside the classroom with Bethany behind her back.

"we very well know that you like him and you want to snatch him from Bethany. So stop all this drama and stay away from Justin. " What's wrong with them?

My silly eyes were getting blurry with tears which were about to roll down my cheeks.
My only friends were against me and were telling me i was seducing justin?

I didn't even know how to 'seduce' or even flirt with a guy for God's sake!

I couldn't take it. Tears left my eyes and rolled down my 'now red with anger' cheeks.
I was moving my mouth to try and say something but words weren't coming out of it.