Three - A fake friend

-- "i missed you so much fatso.." justin started laughing clutching his stomach. Rick high fived david and started laughing too.
"aww someone's sad ~" justin clapped his hands softly while smirking at me.
Bethany and Laura walked towards us and Bethany kissed justin on his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. Amy also joined. I thought she'd Come and help me but she just hugged laura and Started making out with her.
I felt a sudden pain in my heart . I felt like crying... I could feel tears filling in my eyes.
Rick walked closer to me and started shouting my name loudly. The others were laughing at me... Even Amy.
"eliza! Fatso! "

"Fatsooo~"

"ELIZA!" --

"ELIZA! " I heard Amy's voice suddenly instead of Rick's. What kind of weird dream was that?

"oh" i let out as i got up. There was no-one there in the class except Laura, Bethany and Amy.

"get up already! U slept for 2 hours" Amy smiled giving me a tiny pat on my back.

"why didn't the teach wake me up? "

"they have lost all their hopes on you eli " bethany snickered .

"oh come on! " i giggled as i got up and left to the canteen with the girls.

.

"ugh sandwich and fruit juice again!" Amy whined with a pout on her face.
"I'll buy you whatever you want after the school babe" Laura winked at her.

We took our lunch and went to sit but unfortunately there was no empty bench.
All the three girls looked at me and i gave a 'i didn't do anything' look and shrugged at them.
"yeah sure. I was the one sleeping in class, right? " Bethany glared at me.

"you guys can sit here if you want" a deep voice spoke behind us. It was Justin. He was sitting along with David and Rick.
"thank you so much! " Bethany squeaked and 'literally' ran and sat next to justin. Laura also joined her by sitting next to her.
It was a bench that could fit 6 people. Justin, Bethany and Laura were sitting on one side while David and Rick were sitting on the other.
Amy and I stood there not knowing what to do as there was place for only one.

Laura was about to scoot a bit when Justin got up. "whats wrong? " Bethany looked at him.
"David is real thin so he and Amy will fit here"

"I'm not so thin. Please" David grumbled.
"thinner than me though" Justin winked at him and sat next to Rick.
Well he was right. They 4 were actually sitting there comfortably.
Justin patted the seat next him gesturing me to go and sit next to him and i did. I looked at Bethany who looked uncomfortable and sad.
I gave her a smile which she didn't return.

I just focused on eating while others were talking about some weird animal the scientists discovered recently. Justin's leg was touching mine now and then, and everytime it did my heart skipped a beat.

After lunch we had PE so we had to change into track pant and jersy.
I could feel Bethany's eyes on me but i ignored it. I guess she is taking this a bit seriously...

We had to do 10 rounds of the huge ass ground. Like always i got slow after 4 rounds. Before i used to do only 2 , so ive improved!
The three girls were running with eachother infront of me. I looked behind but saw no one because all of them were Running infront of me.
I felt lonely like this a lot. Though the three of them were there....i felt left out. Amy changed and dosent care about me much now. So I've just accepted all of this. Just one more year.