Six - The sudden kiss

It was language hour and i was going to the class. Alone. I didn't even care to look at the three girls after what happened earlier in the morning.

"hey el" it was none other than justin "stop!" I ignored him and continued walking.

I went and sat in the last bench. I loved last benches because i could draw, listen to music, sleep, eat and the teacher wouldn't even care to look.

I put on my earphones and took out my sketchbook. The Beatles was playing. I was humming to 'hey jude'. One classic. I love it.
I started drawing a random old woman I saw while walking to school that morning, when someone snatched the earphones from me.

"what's wrong with you? " Justin was sitting next to me.

"go away justin! Can't you see i dont want to talk to you? "

"but what the hell happened? Why are you acting like this? Just tell me okay? El! Eliza listen..."

I just sat there listening to him rant. My earphones were still with him. My sketchbook was open. The incomplete sketch was in front of me and I just stared at it blankly.

"did you and the other girls fight or something? "

"I dont want to talk Justin. And why do you care? Just go away! " i snapped.

"i do care. I do! Because -"

"Because what? We weren't even this close 4 years back. You are acting weird. Just go away okay? " i snatched back my earphones from him.

Maybe that's a bit harsh (?)

"because i thought we were friends " he said in a low voice.

"friends. Right. Sure. Now go away! "

"Hey stop being so rude. You didn't even come with me this morning. Are you okay?

"I didn't want to. That's it! I wanted to be alone and I still want to be alone. So please-"

"Okay sorry. You are scary when you're angry. I'll talk to you when you are feeling better. Yeah?"

I put my earphones back and continued sketching. My earphones were snatched from me yet again.Why was he so stubborn?

"which part of 'i don't want to talk to you' don't you understand? For god's sake can you-" I let out and turned around to face justin but it turned out to be Mrs. Thomas who was glaring at me. Shit. Why does this happen to me?

"im sorry Mrs. Thomas." i looked down, my face was burning with embarrassment.

"i didn't expect this from you eliza. Earphonee during class? Please get out of my class. "

"get out? "

"yes. NOW" she yelled.

I grabbed my sketchbook and got up.
"not the sketchbook. Leave it here" she smirked. Trust me. It didn't suit her. Not at all.

It felt like someone was stabbing me continuously when I closed my sketchbook and walked out of the class while all the other kids were staring at me. Some were laughing too.

Great. This is the worst day ever.

"ma'am i need to go to the office " Justin spoke to the teacher as i came out of the class. And as expected he followed me out after a minute.

"come with me" he said and walked towards the stairs. Did he really think I'd follow him?

"whatever " I mumbled under my nose and stood there with my hands behind my back and didnt move an inch.

He came back after 5 minutes, of course.
"i asked you to follow me Eliza" he looked angry but who cares. I just ignored his presence. He grabbed my wrist roughly.

"it hurts Justin" I frowned at him but he just dragged me along with him towards the stairs. He was freaking strong!

"Justin! My wrist- " he let go off me. I rubbed my wrist which had turned light pink because of his tight grip.

"what's your problem Justin? " i looked at him, tired from all the dragging and fast walking.

"You. You are the problem. " he said with a straight face. I just rolled my eyes.

"great. Im a problem to everyone. Im a problem to you, to Bethany, to Laura, to Amy, to Mrs. Thomas, to everyone. I get it. Then leave me alone!" i yelled.

Now my eyes were tearing up.

"You should stop testing my patience okay? You are being very stubborn right now- "

"I'm being stubborn? YOU are being stubborn!" I yelled.

He moved close to me and placed his hand on my cheeks. Why is he doing this? I don't want him to be sweet and caring like this right now. I want him to leave. I want him to stay away.

Bethany was right. He was perfect with a pretty girl like her. Not me. Not a fatass like me.

"Justin, leave me alone-" I tried to push him away.

All of a sudden, he pressed his lips against mine. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

What's happening?
I didn't stop him either. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His lips felt so soft against mine. I liked it so much. I wanted the time to stop right there.
My one and only crush just kissed me. And I don't even know why? Does he like me too? Or is he just trying to stop me from talking too much because I'm annoying? Okay yeah. No one does that.

I heard a pen or something falling infront of me. Laura and Amy were standing behind Justin and he was still kissing me.
I pushed him away as soon as I saw them and slapped him on his cheek.
It was a reflex action. I swear I didn't mean to slap him like that!

"why -?" he looked shocked.

I looked at Laura and Amy who were as startled as me and Justin.

"you are an asshole." i shouted and walked away from there not ready to hear the harsh words that would be shooted at me.

Amy and Laura will tell Bethany for sure. Now they have a proof for the misunderstanding that they have created that i 'seduced' Justin.

Why did he kiss me though? Everything is such a mess.

My life is a mess.

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Oof. Such a mess.
A short one and also the second one for the day! Hope you like it xD

THANK YOU
Love♥