Twenty Four - Fun world

"so you're saying-"

"Yes. They are just friends."

"Even after seeing those messages?" Luna sighed.

"Yes babe! See- it's not weird. And I send heart emojis to Joe sometimes-"

"You do?" Joe looked up as he munched on his sandwich.

"Well no. But it's alright" I let out a small smile.

"You should talk to him. Trust me things will get more clear if you just talk" Luna said, concern in her eyes.

"Alright. I think I'll talk to him tomorrow"

"Yes. That's my- babe!" She winked.

"Okay. Ew no"

.

"Good morning baby" Justin extended his hands as I walked towards his house.

"Good morning"

He squeezed me with all his strength and let out a big sigh.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if we were cuddling under the quilt and watching Netflix at home?" He said, his chin resting on my head.

"That would be amazing but I'm sure this is going to be amazing as well. Trust me"

"You are my only hope. I get bored at these fairs and funworlds"

"I'm your only hope" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yess" he leaned in pressed his lips softly against mine.

We parted when we heard a car pull over in front of the house. Joe and Luna got down along with two fully packed backpacks.

"Hey babe! I missed ya" Luna dropped the huge backpack and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Babe?" I whispered into her ear as I patted her back vigorously.

"Its sooo comman for friends to call eachother babe, baby and stuff right?" Luna laughed out loud.

"Haha yeah now shut up" I grunted

"Right Justin?" Luna looked at Justin completely ignoring me.

"Uh- yes. I guess" he smiled but he looked confused as hell.

"We got loads of snacks. Look at this!" Joe opened his bag to show snacks he had in his huge backpack.

"Will we be able to finish it though?"

"No idea" he laughed.

"I'm sure we will" a voice spoke behind us.

Mira made her way towards us, dragging a light blue mini suitcase along with her.

"Hey y'all. I'm Mira" she removed her sunglasses with her left hand and extended her right hand for a handshake.

"I'm Joe. Eliza's friend!" Joe shook his hand eagerly and then looked at Luna who hadn't moved an inch.

"You alright? Luna?" Joe nudged her making her come out of her thoughts.

"Hi" she lifted her hand slowly to return the handshake.

"Your name?"

"Luna"

"Loona?"

"Luna"

"Luna."

They both smiled at eachother, their hands still in eachothers.

"Luna did you get my underwear?" Joe looked at Luna who didn't budge.