Twenty Three - A friend from school

Justin❤️

Justin
El! you free?

Me
Hey Justin!
Yeah I'm about to
leave Luna's place.

Justin
Great! Wanna hangout?
*whispers* I miss you

Me
Yes! XD
I miss you too.

(I guess?)👀

Justin
We'll know who missed
who more when we meet 😏

Me

Sure sure!

Justin
You don't mind a friend
of mine accompanying
us right?

Me
Oh ofcourse not.

Justin
cool! Sara's then?

Me
Yeah cool!

Justin
I'll pick you up! Wait
at Luna's place

Me
Oh no! It's fine
I'll be there soon!

Justin
Can't wait to meet you!
Baby :)

Me
BYE!

Justin
I can imagine you blushing
right now 😂❤️

Me
shut up!
BUE!
🙄

Justin
Okay bue

Me
Bye*
I hate typos 😭

Justin
And I love you o3o

Me
See you at Sara's!!

Justin
Hahahah alright!
You cutie

Yes. I was blushing. Blushing like a maniac inside a fully packed bus where random people were staring at and judging me.

A small bright smile was plastered on my lips all along the way to Sara's. I was happy I was meeting Justin.

Though we are neighbors we don't get to see eachother everyday. Somedays he's out with his friends and somedays I am with mine. We tried to meet atleast every alternate day but it had been three days since I last met him. So I was super excited.

But my smile slowly dissapeared before entering Sara's. Justin was sitting next to the pretty girl from the other day. The girl was laughing at something Justin had said. They looked like they were having a great time. She said something making him laugh heartily.

I decided to just gulp down the huge lump inside my throat and try my best to not let a tear roll down my eye. I'm very sensitive when it comes to these things. I assume things really soon. Maybe because I'm insecure as hell.

I pushed the door and entered. Justin looked up once the door opened. He ran up to me and gave a huge smile. Usually he hugged or kissed me when we met, but this time he just looked at me while flashing a charming smile. Or maybe I'm just overthinking.

"Justin"

"El. Um- I need to say something" he whispered this time. He looked back hesitantly where the girl was sitting and then back at me.