Eighteen - Holy mother of god.

"ofcourse it's you" I sighed.

"Ofcourse it's me! You missed me right?" Justin smiled and handed over the key to me.

"You wish. Why do you have the key?"

"I found it under the doormat. I kinda wanted to scare you by waiting for you inside but then I decided not to break into your house"

"Holy shit. We should stop keeping the spare key in these places. We could get robbed or even murdered!"

"You have a point but no. No one's gonna murder you"

"Because you are going to save me?" I booked my eyes in a flirty way but ofcourse it didn't work on him.

"Nah because they will kill themselves just looking at you" he winked.

"You have become meaner!"

"And you've become cuter!" he smirked making me blush.

"Shut up. You were hardly away for a month"

We both hit eachother constantly and entered the house. Justin had brought a few cans of mixed fruit juice. We grabbed one each and left the rest in the refrigerator and went to the roof top to chill as the sun was setting.

"It's so beautiful here. And I can see your room from here!" I chuckled.

"I see why it's so beautiful now" he joked and I nudged him.

"Amy and Laura almost ended it all"

"What? Thats impossible"

"I know right! Well, everything is okay now. So that's fine"

"Oh I'm glad"

"Justin. If I get into Savannah-"I stressed on the word 'if'.

"You will. No doubt"

"If I do, I'll have to leave. We won't be meeting" I looked at the sky and closed my eyes.

"It's okay. I'll drop by sometimes. You can come here during vacations. And we can always video call!"

My eyes were still closed, a faint smile on my face. Oh god Justin.

I like you so much.

"What?"

My eyes shot open and I turned towards him "I said that out loud?"

"Said what?"

"That I like yo- that I like this weather so much?"

"Oh so that's what you told"

"Yeah. Yes. Ye" I pressed my lips and looked away to hide my red face. I wasn't shy,I was just embarrassed. How would he react to something like that?
"We finished the fruit juice."I tried to change the topic and he nodded.

"Oh your mom" Justin pointed at my mom who got down from a cab.

"Let's go" I got up. He was sitting with his hands in the air gesturing me to help him get up.

I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

"Hey you are such a meanie!"

"Fine!" I went back and helped him get up. I was expecting that cliche scene to happen where one person falls on the other, but that didn't happen.

Ofcourse he isn't that interested in me.

"Come to my place tomorrow. I got something for you"

"From your grandma's place?" I narrowed my eyes expecting it to be grandma cookies or something like that.