Ten - The question game

Justin walked in with Bethany legit clinging onto him. I wish I hadn't seen that.

Just then I remembered that the pizza was still In my mouth. I didn't want Justin to see me like that! No ways. But I was late.

"El!" he smiled ear to ear.

"Eliza! You look like a pig!" Bethany started laughing.
Ouch. When did she become so rude? I tried to finish the pizza as soon as possible.

"Shut up Bethany." Luna crossed her hands and stood in between me and Bethany.

"I'm not lying. Don't act like her bodyguard or some shit!" She scoffed.

"She is. We both are her bodyguards! " Joe yelled and stood next to Luna.

"Woah. Calm down! Let's go justin. I don't want to ruin our first date" she layed a kiss on Justin's cheek.
Justin looked at me with a startled face as soon as she did that and tried to pull himself away from her but she tightened her grip. She gave a disgusting smirk and walked towards the other side of Sara's.

I actually mean it. She didn't look good when she smirked.

Date?

Of course. They look good with each other. Bethany is not really bad. There are just some misunderstandings between us. It's okay. It's okay.

And moreover, Justin and I are just friends. Nothing more.

My mind said something but my body was reacting in a different way.

My eyes were tearing up. Why? Because she called me a pig? No. Because they were together. They were on a date.

"She called me a pig" I tried to convince my friends I was crying because of the 'pig' thingy.

"Don't worry bout her. Let's go home" Luna helped me up and we left the place.

.

We were driving back home. No music today. And none of us talked either.

"Wanna go to my place?"

"I don't know. Laura might be there"

"She is always on a date with Amy. You don't have to worry. And who the hell cares?" She blurted.

"Fine"

"Can I join you guys?" Joe popped his head from the back seat with a huge grin on his face.

"No"

"Why are you so rude to me Luna!" He whined.

"I was kidding you dumbass"

"Meanie" he chuckled and sat back.

.

We went to Luna's room and laid on the bed, stared at the ceiling not talking about anything. I didn't see Laura when I entered the house.

Maybe she was on a date with Amy. Just how Justin was on a date with Bethany.

I let out a big sigh remembering what had happened earlier.

"Bethany is a bitch" Joe said.

"She is" luna added.

"Thanks for being there for me earlier. It means a lot"

"We are always there for you. If that bitch calls you a pig again, I'm gonna freaking roast her like pork and eat her" Joe said hoarsely.

"Cannibalism"

"Okay I won't 'eat' her. Ew."

"Thanks you guys. Let's not talk about it anymore" I smiled and they both nodded.