Chapter 14: The First Exam

Miss me? I know you did! After all, many of you can't live without my updates! Or, that's what I've determined from some of your responses, from saying that I need to update now to becoming desperate and thinking that I'm going to cancel this, which would only happen if I was dead!

Many of you have wanted me to keep Fuu in the pairing, and some of you have criticized me for asking a simple question. So she'll stay, and I'll continue with the original plot that I've created.

I am disappointed in all of you. Many of you haven't even guessed as to what creatures are in that special Summoning Contract. And those of you who have aren't using your brains the right way. Some of you have guessed Pokemon, Digimon, and Kaiju, things that have already been used. You people need to think harder.

Anyway, it's time to start the Chunin Exams!

(Academy)

"So where do we have to go again?" Naruto asked as he and his team walked into the Academy.

"To room 301, that's where Kurenai-sensei said the first part of the exams were," Hinata told him as she opened the door of the building. The team walked in and went up the flight of stairs and saw a crowd of people gathered around a door that said 301. Two Genin were guarding the door. They had knocked down another Genin who was wearing a green spandex suit with orange leg warmers. What caught Naruto's attention was the shiny bowl of hair on his head, and the thick eyebrows. Naruto swore that they moved on their own!

"Please let us pass!" the Genin cried as his teammate, who Team 8 recognized as Tenten, helped him up.

"We're helping you Genin. These exams are tougher than you think," one of the older Genin said.

"Yeah, if you can't beat us, then you have no chance passing the first stage," his partner said.

"Aren't we on the second floor?" Naruto whispered.

"Yes, there's a Genjutsu over the door," Hinata whispered back. The team then inched their way to the next flight of stairs to avoid detection.

"Drop the Genjutsu," a snobby voice demanded. Team 8 looked back and groaned when they saw Sasuke standing there with a superior smirk. The sign on the door changed from 301 to 201.

"Great, that idiot messed up everything. Now we're going to have MORE competition," Kiba complained as he walked in with Sakura, who bashed him in the head for what he said.

Sasuke then went to attack the older Genin when the boy in spandex lept up and blocked all of them.

"Lee! I thought you wanted to hide your skills from everyone!" Tenten yelled.

"My appologies Tenten, but I could not allow this un-youthful conduct continue!" Lee shouted as he stood up again.

'Fast! I barely saw him move!' Naruto thought.

"And I can see that he wasn't even putting any effort into that," Kyuubi said, slightly impressed. Naruto's eyebrows shot up at that, this guy was someone to be careful around.

"Tch, how foolish," the third teammate, Neji, said as he looked at Lee with disgust in his eyes. He then turned to Sasuke and narrowed his eyes.

"Uchiha."

"Hyuga."

The two stared at each other for what seemed like a while before they huffed and turned away. Meanwhile, Lee was staring intently at Sakura with hearts in his eyes, creeping her out.