Chapter 20: One Month of Training

Would you like me to copy and paste another story by this same author.

Or would you like me to move on.

https://forms.gle/LDpKkkTugQACoUB4A

Poll ends when story is completed whenever guideline is met in form.

Thanks,

FanHub

I'm baaaaack! Miss me? Of course you did, who wouldn't?

Alright alright, enough horsing around, time to get into this. So did anyone see The Last: Naruto the Movie? I heard that it was great! I never would have suspected that the Otsutsuki Clan would have created a weapon for mass destruction. Or that they would seal away their eyes. Makes you wonder where the Hyuga's got their own ideas for sealing their eyes.

Anyway, I think that Kishimoto has some sort of fetish for kidnapping Hyuga females. First it's Hinata with Kumo, now it's Hanabi with Toneri. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he has Himawari kidnapped.

Enough about the movie for now. So there were a lot of reviews last chapter, thank you for the birthday wishes! And there were also a few things that needed to be said.

I INTENTIONALLY left out the Rinnegan part of the tablet, explanation will be here, and I have a good explanation for leaving it out.

Now to answer reviews!

ExodiaGeass8910: He's going on the trip with Jiraiya, and getting the help of a few others. I may do about 5-8 chapters about the training trip, but I'm still debating it.

eniox27: If I showed the beating, then the rating would have to shoot up to M. And I'm planning on changing the rating to M in Shippuden, when everyone is ready for certain...activities.

thor94: He'll get the Fuinjutsu skills, I think that the extendable threads are a good substitute for the chakra chains.

ZangetsuOldMan: Thank you! That's the whole point that I was trying to get people to understand!

YamiChaos27: I know that Tobirama made the Hiraishin, but Minato was well known for it. After all, it made him become known as the Yellow Flash.

NarutoKushina: I forgot to mention that Hitomi dropped off Natsumi at the Senju Compound for a checkup to make sure that the drugs Danzo had injected in her had completely left her body. And when Tsunade was summoned, she left Natsumi with Shizune as she is capable of checking the younger Uzumaki.

Gensuru: You made a good point, I'll change Lee's match ups in one or two of my next Naruto stories. He deserves a better chance. And don't worry, he's gonna help during the Invasion.

earendil18: I know he's not exactly like Minato, but you get the idea, right?

heavenoverhell: It's been MORE than 2. Just the other day I got like 9 PM's, one of them demanding that I, and I quote, "Get rid of that stupid couple and put together the real pairing Kishimoto wanted".

tellijo: Izanagi and Izanami were created after the time of Indra. Plus, remember that Danzo used Izanagi with only the regular Sharingan in his arm.