Chapter 21: Let the Battles Begin!

HMMMMMM!

No Votes Yet

How Depressing

Have more than 1k views and can't get 100 votes of yes, sure, maybe, or no.

How Sad!

Would like for some feedback!

Here I am! Back from the Realm of Darkness, it's everyone's favorite author!

You all wanted it, you all asked for it, you all begged for it, you all demanded it, some of you threatened me for it. Here we are, the fight of the year, the match up of the century, the clash of all clashes! THE ULTIMATE-wait what the Hell am I talking about? Itachi ain't even here yet!

Jokes aside, it's time for the match between everyones favorite Hyugas, followed by Shino vs. Dosu and Temari vs. Shkamaru. There's going to be multiple chapters of the Finals for the sake of my fingers and mind. Plus I want more reviews.

Now to answer a few reviews.

yukicrewger2: I decided to make Chomei a guy.

Krazyfanfiction1: Naruto only got hurt in Version 2 because Kurama hated Naruto for being his Jinchuriki and he wanted to be free. The reason Bee was never hurt was because Gyuki was Bee's partner, so his chakra never hurt him when he went Version 2.

Yasahiro no Kuroi: I felt that he was more masculine than feminine, so I decided on making Kokuo male.

Nightshadegirl: You'll just have to wait and see.

YamiChaos27: Yeah, except it's not an evolution like the Rinnegan, but the merging of countless Byakugan. Though I still have no idea why they would seal away their own eyes, seemed kind of meaningless to me. Makes me wonder if they influenced the Hyuga on the earth.

Dragon Man 180: Hmm, I may do that after he opens the seal and gets Kurama's full power. Thanks for the idea!

Ryuujin96: Sorry, but I'm going to use the training trip to stregthen Naruto. Plus, I have a few plans for it that I think a lot of you would like.

Kindom Rider92: Hey, Kakashi can hope.

roboguy45: Umm, who are you referring to when you say, 'spokesman'?

Okay, apparently I need to inform you guys about the Summoning Contract. First off, that wasn't even a chicken, or a henged Naruto clone. It IS a part of the contract, but isn't the main Summon. It's more like...a servant of the main Summons. I promise that all of you will understand when Naruto brings out one of the main summons in a few chapters. Plus Hiruzen will have Naruto explain everything during a council meeting.

By the way, first chapter of 2015 for this story! I'm sorry it was this late, but I do have other things that go on in my life.

Now then, on with the show!

(Chunin Exams Stadium)

"HAJIME!"

Genma jumped back and out of the way to avoid the two Hyugas as they charged forward, clashing palms as soon as they got within striking distance. Hinata and Neji continued to clash palms for a minute before jumping back.

"I'll admit, you've gotten stronger Hinata-sama, but a failure is still a failure," Neji said.

Hinata just sighed and asked him, "Is it so hard to believe that someone could get stronger?"