Chapter 26: Primal vs. Bijuu

Hello denizens of fanfiction! Your favorite author is back and bringing another chapter with him!

Today we are going to witness the fight between The Lord of the Inferno and the Ichibi, along with some scenes of the fights in the arena as well. I would have fit them in the last chapter, but I thought that by doing that, I might give away more parts of this fight than I would want since they are close to our main trio for today.

Now then, time to answer some reviews!

NarutoLegendarySage: He'll be getting one more outside of the merging system I introduced in his fight with Gaara.

OMNISENSE95: No, he won't.

Aburg76: Funny thing about that, I still don't know what I'm going to do. Though I doubt that Kakuzu would have a way to do that, as he's the only wielder of Jiongu, as far as he knows.

Redwolf1521: It won't be easy for Hiruzen, you're forgetting about the fact that he's old, and passed his prime. Orochimaru in canon wanted to overwhelm Hiruzen with the pain of seeing his predecessors brought back with Edo Tensei to make it easier.

YamiChaos27: Having the Wind Heart take the form of a bird seemed too plain to me. Plus, you need wind and lightning to make a storm, the rain is optional as there are things like dry thunderstorms. And the clone got the lightning heart from an Oto shinobi that was escaping from the enemy and didn't notice him.

Zelavain: True, if the arrogant shinobi didn't do what he did, then the clone would have had a harder time and might have been eliminated. You're forgetting that Shredder is sealed in a scroll, I believe that Kakuzu meant that he could only have five hearts in his body at a time.

Dragon Man 180: He'll need a night to recover, you're also forgetting that parts of the village needs repairing as well. Plus, I have an event scheduled between the Invasion and the date.

jiongu-naruto: I was already planning on doing something like that.

Ilireanwri: You'll have to wait and see.

Rikku-056: Ahahaha! Well said my friend! Well said!

TheValleyHunter(Guest): Uh, SAO, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy I-VI, and many other anime and games? As for the crystals, I have a whole plot set in mind for them, it'll be set around...either before or after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, most likely before. As for the axe, I have something different planned in mind.

agarfinkel: I'll be doing other arcs, plus a couple that I've created, and also the movies.

Asterid lupinus del terra: Odin will be here sooner than Bahamut will be, that much I'll tell you.

bicklepie: I changed my mind, every Primal will have a part, except for one who I will not mention in case there are any FFXIV players reading this who have not finished the story, and a certain trio as well.

Chocobogirl(Guest): First off, yes, Naruto will bring in the Chocobo. You can't have anything FF related in a story without bringing in a Chocobo, I can't tell you how many times I've been saved by my Chocobo in FFXIV when I'm leveling up a new class. And second, what do you thing was spying on Sasuke and Kakashi several chapters ago? It definitely wasn't FFXIV's Enkidu who fell into a bucket of yellow paint.

Serious Sam: Yup, you'll see all of the Primals followers at various points in this story. As for Bahamut, he's gonna come in at the very end, after all, he is the most powerful Primal in existence.