Chapter 4: Hold Me Tight

"Gar, I really need you to fill me up. Treat me like I ain't shit. Call me a filthy whore. Pull My Hair! Push My Shoulder Down! Hold Me Down When I'm Squirming From Your Dick Because It Feel So Good! I Want You Now! And I Need You Now! Be My Beast And Take It Out On Me!" Raven was very hot and bothered. Beastboy being himself and not being scared of her really turns her on. She always thought that he would be afraid the whole way, since she is a half-demon.  She can fully be how she wants to be with him and right now, she wants him to treat her like a dirty slut that she think she is.

Raven embraces Gar after he pulls her in for a hug. She feels his back, feeling all the definition from his muscles. She softly groaned at the thought of Beastboy taking her and fucking her hard. Gar hears her groan and asks "Hey Rae, you okay?" She replied lustfully "Yes Gar, I'm Fine. " Her cheeks were a little red from feeling his back. As she was getting hornier, her face turned towards his neck, allowing her lips to kiss his neck. Beastboy froze, feeling Raven kissing his neck like she hadn't seen him in months. All he could do was hold her in place. He asked "Rae, what's gotten into you?" She nibbles her ear lobe, which causes him to groan a little bit. She responds whispering in his ear "Shhhhh. No more questions babe. Let me show you my gratitude. You deserve it." She went back to kissing his neck and trailed down slowly to his collarbone. He started grabbing her ass and smacking it, feeling the softness of her booty. She lifted up her head and gave him a mischievous, but seductive look. Her eyes rose to the level of his eyes, both making eye contact without blinking. "Gar, I want you really bad. I want you to have your way with me. Make me submit baby. I've been a really bad girl." She whimpers for his love.

He looks at her with a lustful look. "I will and when I'm done with you, you're going to wish your powers could hold me back." That one phrase alone made Raven's pussy get very wet to the point that it's running down her legs. She quivers from the delight of being taken and fucked to the point of no return. She pulls him in for a long kiss, rubbing his back and feeling his muscles. He pushes her down on the bed as they are kissing, getting on top of her. He pulls away from the kissing to kiss her neck. It doesn't take long for her to grab hold of his head and his back, yearning for more. He nibbles on her neck with his canines, causing her to squirm in delight. Raven moans softly in his ear, making his dick harder by the second. She take her left hand and rubs his dick softly, but with a firm grasp. She whispers "You're such a naughty dog. I love how hard it is. Do me a favor and put it in for me. Do it now."

He pulls away from her neck to make eye contact with her. He asks seductively "Sure you're ready? No licking of anything?" She replied in the same tone "Yea, you've been teasing me all day. No need when I crave you like a dope fiend." He pulled down his pants and underwear, putting her hand back on the dick. She felt the warmth from him, rubbing it slowly. He instructed that she guides him inside to take control of the situation. It's hot to him when she show how much she wants it. She nodded and obeyed him like he was the master. She guides him inside as he feels how wet she really is. He moans a little, giving Raven a giggle. He positions himself on top of her and tell her in a dominate but low tone in her ear "You thought was funny? I didn't give you permission to talk. Now we are going to see what's really funny." That made her very wet and she could say was "Sorry Daddy" while bitting her bottom lip and smiling.

He begins to thrust slowly, taking his time with her and teasing her even more. Raven grips her lover as she holds him tight, digging her violet painted nails into him deeper by the minute. Her hormones kicked in as well as his too, both of them getting lost in the moment, wanting it to last forever. His thrusts sped up, increasing the frequency of her moans. They both were getting very deep, their instincts were kicking in overdeive. Gar, being the beast his is, started to show his wild side. "Ssssss...You like that? You take dick like a glory hole? You wanted to be taken, didn't you?" He said dominantly, with an seductive tone. All Raven could was moan blissfully and say yes, convulsing every time he would hit the spot. Her legs would shake like a earthquake, becoming more lost in her moment like she's blacking out.

Beastboy's thrusts were going deeper and faster, with each minute becoming more dominant over her. He could feel her pussy getting wetter and sloppier. He also felt her orgasms as her walls tightened around his member, increasing the sexual friction. At this rate, he thinking to himself "I'm not going to last much longer, but I did what I intended to do. Now I can finish. He lets go of his restraints now while losing his mind. She has already clawed his back several times. However, He enjoys it all. As each stroke passes, he can feel that he is about to explode.

"Babe. I'm coming! Imma fill you up! He shouted. She was gone beyond the point of consciousness. Her mind was indeed lost in the sex. Thankfully for him, she can transport his seed to another place so she can not get pregnant. He grips onto her as he finally came. His orgasm was intense. All you could hear was shouting from the beast. Raven on the other hand, was coming to from her orgasms as she kissed his neck and face, cheesing very hard and blushed a cherry red. He got off of her and saw her face. Needless to say, Gar was delighted. "(Catching breath for a few seconds) Are you good Mama?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded with a goofy smile. "Hey I don't think I'm in any shape to move right now. Could you get me some juice and the sandwiches I made earlier." He replied "Yes I can do that. What kind of juice do you want?" She answered "Grape will suffice Gar." He nodded and proceeded to walk out of the door slowly to get himself. She watches him leave with no shirt and basketball shorts. She knew she had nothing to worry about with him. Well...at least..for now.