Chapter 7: Ball Game!

"Gar! (Moans hyperventilates by the minute) she shouts as he is giving her some loving, making her lose her mind from the orgasm. Her nails raked his back repeatedly, causing his back to have scars over the last ones, some of them slightly bleeding. He enjoy the stings of her nails, which makes him feel that he is doing something right. He pumps away as she wrap her legs around his waist, succumbing to the pleasure. Her biggest sex organ was getting a workout, which is her brain. Everything that she never done before, she has done with her man. It took some convincing from Beastboy. The one sex move that she swore she wouldn't do, she now do without hesitation. She moans his name heavily without skipping a beat while saying afterwards "You're so annoying." All he could do is put on a smirk while fucking her. Not too long after, he climaxes on her tits. He smirks even harder because he know that's the one thing Raven said she would never do and now she can't live without out. It's gotta happen at least three times a month. Raven looks at him with a slight annoyed look because the one thing she said she wouldn't do she loves alot. She just blames Beastboy for opening her up to the idea.

"Hey mama, I got a pizza coming for you. It'll be here in 15 minutes. Your favorite kind: Pepperoni and Sausage with Mozzarella Cheese. So get you a shower and I'll have it ready for you. Kay?" She went up to kiss him and nodded her head. She proceeds to the shower with sway in her hips. That lets him know that she is feeling good and he put in work. This time, he eases off the intensity and focuses on pleasing her passionately.

Gar gets up and head to the door to walk out. He heads to his room, in search for his peaceful thought. Ever since he heard about Terra coming back (Resurrected rather), he has been in a state of instinctal rage and primal thinking. All he want to do is get his hands on her and choke her to death while using his gorrilla arm to punch her flat like a broken-down box. He can't stand that fact that she's fucking with him, let alone be home when it's killing him to not have her dead. "Gar, let it go for now. It will happen. You're going to over do this" She said telepathically. "Rae, no. I'm not letting this go without somebody leaving here. She is dead when I see her!" He responded. This shocked Raven to know that his rage for Terra is intensifying. He has never done this beforehand, letting his anger, his drive from rage get him so narrow-minded. Raven feeling this, she knows that he not be alright. "Something triggered him. He doesn't usually act like this. I mean before, it was..kinda hot. Now, it's getting a bit concerning" She said to her self. Raven quickly got cleaned up and dressed to go see Robin and alert him about Gar.

Raven doesn't even get far before she hears Beastboy in her head "Raven, just stop. You're going to cause alot of uproar in the tower." She responded "No. He needs to know Gar. Something has gotten to you and it's not Terra." He barks "You don't know what you are talking Babe!" She continues to go towards Robin's room in full speed, not worried about Beastboy stopping her. She gets to Robin's room and see that his door is open. Curious of the situation, Raven steps in to investigate. Everything looks like it wasn't touched until she got to the bathroom. She looked in horror to find words spelled in blood saying "It's too late! Bird Boy is dead!" She ran out of terror, screaming and running away. At the last second, Robin caught her arm looking confused saying "Raven, what's wrong!? Why are you screaming!?" Raven looked him confused but relieved. She shouted "You're Alive! You're Alive!" As she hugs him very tightly. "Raven, what's going on?" He asked. She responds "I saw your door was open and went to investigate. I get to your bathroom and saw in horror what it said on the wall." Robin looks at her curiously and ask "What did it say?!" She answered "It said "It's too late! Bird Boy is Dead!" She started crying out of fear, hugging Robin tight. Robin hugs her back for comfort, then ask "Have you seen Beastboy?" Raven stepped back for a second and said "No I haven't, but I spoken to him telepathically. He is the reason why I am here now." Robin looking confused saying "What reason??" Raven looks him in the eyes and tells him that something is wrong with him. "He wants blood Robin. He has a really bad thirst for it. Too make it worse, His rage is intensifying with each minute. Something has happened to him. He is not like this and it has been getting worse ever since he left the bay area. He's wants to kill, not to just to save us and himself, but to feed his desire for death." Robin starts walking towards Beastboy door with Raven behind him in pursuit. As they arrive at his door, they find it cracked open. "Something is not right here" Robin said. They slowly enter the room to witness the destruction of everything. "It looks like he put up a fight, but how if we didn't hear anything?!" He said aloud. They walked in a little further to investigate the mess left behind until they see a bloody message on his ceiling, near her window saying "He's mine now. He belongs to me! Hahahahahahaha!!" At that moment, they both know who kidnapped him. They look at each other, nod their head and run to alert the rest of the team. Raven and Robin knew that this was not the same Terra they faced before. This Terra has abilities they never had to face, but isn't willing to give up a fight. Especially Raven, she knows what's at stake now. Even herself at that moment has a vengeance for this form of Terra as she is now, She now wants her dead too.