Chapter 6: Missing Link

Gar walks down the hallway to get himself ready for what seems to be something he thought he never considered to do: To Kill A Person. There have several times where people died as a result of their actions during battle. However, to kill someone is a big step and Gar is not hesitant at this point. He seems that he is ready, or so it seems. "Babe! Wait!" Raven shouted to him as she teleported from the room through the floor. "This side of you, where is it coming from? This isn't like you" she asked worryingly. He looks at her with a cold look, like his life is on the life. "Raven, I despise nothing more than somebody dead being used for personal gains. That eats me alive because what if my parents were used to kill me?! All the emotions you have for that person and you have to decapitate them for trying to kill you. It's mind-fucking and very abusive. Whoever did this has no damn conscious and I won't either, at least for this situation. She is as good as dead to me" Beast stared at her with his mind made up. All she could do is just listen and grasp what he was telling her. At that moment, she felt that she knew she was going to be his for a very long time. The manliness, decisiveness, and harsh that his character brings makes feel like she has nothing to worry about.

Raven still stood there, watching him turn away to walk down the hall to his room. It felt slow motion to her as she could admire the spirit of her lover. She has never been more turned on by him despite what's going on right now. Her lady parts became a bit wet while her cheeks blushed crimson red. "Friend Raven, are you okay? Your cheeks are glowing red" Starfire asked, snapping Raven out of her gaze towards the Changeling. "Y-Yea I'm fine. I just was lost in thought, that's all" Raven replied. Starfire looks at her unconvinced and whispers "Are you sure? You look like you were doing the "falling in love" look." Raven gives her with the "Alright you got me" look because she knows Starfire can pick up on her like a book. After all, they hangout alot of the time when there is time. "Star?" She asked. Star looks at her and answers " Yes? What is it friend Raven?" Raven pulls Star out into the hallways while Robin and Cyborg devise a plan to help Beastboy and asks "When you saw Robin as more than a friend, how did you know that he would be the one for you?" Star looks at her with delight and answers "Well it was when he endured so much pain to save me the time when I was captured by Slade. He took so much of the "butt kicking" that day, but he didn't quit. You and the rest of the Titans were mislead to another location as it appeared that Slade was in two places at once while Robin came alone to my location. Slade beat him down pretty bad, but however it didn't stop Robin. With broken bones, he wasn't going to stop until he had me. And eventually he saved me, killing Slade with his own katana. Afterwards, he freed me and stood up enough to kiss me before collapsing to the ground. I flew him back to the Tower and let Cyborg heal him in the infirmary. As he came around, I stayed with him day in and day out. He slept most of the days and thankfully you were able to heal his bones in a couple. I let him lay in between me, resting his head on my chest because he deserved it. He'd kill for me when it came down to it and that's why I love him so much. Friend Raven, if he is willing to kill for you, then you have a keeper. Do you feel that he will?"

Raven's cheeks blushed red and answers "Yea, I think so." Starfire gives her the thumbs up as she say "Well you got nothing to worry about. He's all yours for a very long time." She walks back into the infirmary to help the guys while Raven walks down the hallway to her room. She could feel that warm feeling in her chest as she thinks about Beastboy. "Maybe Star is right. Maybe his is mine for a very long time" she said to herself as the door opened. It was him, with nothing but a tank top and basketball shorts, looking at me like he was ready for me to lay with him. He walks in the room and picks her up to go to the bed. Raven avoids looking at him, blushing harder in the process. "Relax Mama, I wanna sleep. You just happen to me my cuddle buddy when I'm getting sleepy. I want to rest up so that I can take care of Terra. She is as good as gone when the time comes." he said. Raven looked away, emotionally sexually tense. Her powers surrounded the room on its own will. Beastboy looked around and saw how her powers work with how she felt. "Gar, what if I don't want to sleep?" She asks. "Well what do you want to do?" He asks curiously. She looks at him with lust and kisses his neck for a few seconds. He stood there, feeling his body is suddenly revved up now. She pulls back and looks back at him with the lustful violent, but puppy eyes. He couldn't resist it like it was his calling. The animal in him took control and before he knew it, he was on top of Raven, pounding away at the box.