Chapter 10: Which Way Is It Gonna Be? (Part 2)

He toss her corpse to the ground like he was throwing away trash. Her death was righteous. She was no longer a possessed and bitter soul. She could be free to live on in the eternal life, or in hell. Raven walks up to him and put her hand on his shoulder.
"You did the right thing. She was a threat to your mental health and a bitter soul. I'm proud of you Gar." He looks at her with intent and reverts back to his human form. "Well, I should be thanking you. You believed in me. You stay while I was going through the hell that you saw, well what we both saw" he said. He attempts to hug her and but she stops in mid-sequence. "Babe, what's the problem?" He asked. Her face turns crismon red as she points downward. Confused, he looks down to see where she was pointing. His clothes were basically ripped to shreds, exposing his private parts that were starting to engorge with blood. "Oh shit, this is not happening" he thought. The team looked on as they could not believe what they saw. "Robin, he has a nice size penis. It seems bigger than y-" Robin put his hand over her mouth and said "I know" with much embarrassment. Star looking confused, she pull his hand away. She looked at him lovingly and said "Robin, even so, I wouldn't trade in yours for another. Your penis has a certain feeling and nostalgic memories that I crave for Robin." His face begin to become a cherry color and he looks at her. "Star, you're sweet, like a honey bun. I couldn't ask for somebody else. That's why your lips will be where I reminisce tonight" he said. Cyborg, in the background chuckling, watches as boy wonder turns his embarrassment into a flirtatious moment and Beastboy getting rejected from Raven as his chub is become more like a solid cylinder. He immediately starts walking away chuckling and shouts "Alright Lovebirds, enjoy your time here. I'm going home." They look at him and begin to leave as well. Raven and Beastboy teleported to her room and Star flew Robin back to the Tower.

~10 minutes later~

"Beastboy, what you did out there was...I hate to say this...but it was hot. My Gar, out on the field, taking charge, handling things. You don't know how bad I want to jump your bones right now" Raven said. He replied "Well, As much as I would love that right, I will need some time to rest baby" He said. Raven looks at him with a devious look. She begins to heal him as the aches and pains surge through his body. She could feel his discomfort as she was healing him. He grunted and squirmed throughout the process and looked at her with annoyance. "Really Rae? You know that hurts, but you're so horny that you don't give a damn" He said. She looked at him with a seductive look and said "That's why you have me. Who else is going to jump your bones and heal you?" He looked at her and said "Probably several others out there. You're not the only one with powers" without skipping a beat. She got closer to his lips and said "Really? Well they are going to have to wait their turn because you're with me. Tough luck for them. I'm the only bitch you need, Gar. Half-demon bitch that is." She locked lips with him, touching and rubbing his chest as he runs his hands up her thigh. She stops him and said "No need baby. Just let me treat you. (Kisses his neck) You did handle your business, after all." He never heard her say anything like this before. He's not going to turn his nose up at her so he lay back and relaxes. She gets on to on him, kissing various spots in his chest and neck. He moans and squirms as he gets more aroused from her kisses and occasional licks. She looks into his eyes and said "I'm putting you inside of me Gar. Thanks for making yours (Kisses his face)" as she slides her panties to the side and slide him inside of her. She starts to ride him and within two minutes, she squirts all over him. Her legs shake and she falls over convulsing, putting her hands on his chest to hold herself up. She slowly starts to speed again, this time lasting a little longer. Her moans are louder and her nail dig into his skin as she comes gets closer to climaxing on him again. Her eyes close right and her nails dig deeper, causing a little of blood to appear as she class his chest. Fortunately for him, he likes that of pain. It thrills him to know that you've submitted to him, giving him power, even if you agree to take control and please him. It's his instinctive nature to be King in these kinds of situations. Raven rides him harder, hearing her pussy getting water on his shaft while his arms are pressed down with her powers. She continues full speed until she has a quivering, but powerful climax. By this point, she is becoming exhausted as the bed sheets are messy and wet. She squirted and splashed it everywhere, soaking all the sheets in her juices. By this point, Beastboy was about to come as well, but she wasn't to finish him with her on top. She had other plans in mind. She told him to sit up, as he did. She got behind him and started kissing on his neck as she took her right to stroke his dick while the other one was playing with his nipple. He could do nothing but surrender as she was putting it on him. She took delight knowing that she could please her man. Beastboy breaths got deeper as he close to climaxing. Raven whispered in ear, "That's right. Let me make you cum sweetie. (Nibbles his ear and kisses his ear). This has sent this him over the edge as he squirted all over the bed sheets. Raven didn't mind because she was going to wash them anyway, but watching her man's face from receiving pleasure does something to her. It makes her feel like she is where she need to be, with him.