2

"Uh.. Soma?" He walked into your room. "Hey Y/N want to try my new creation?" Oh no. He was trying to punish me for teasing him.

"Uh no... S-Soma I'm good.. I have enough food right h-here.." he picked up a piece of squid with chopsticks and forced it into my mouth.

"Yuck!" I spit it out into his face. "Y/N!!!" I giggled.. he smiled and pushed me on the floor and left the room.

That darn boy...

__________________________________

"One liver and garlic chives meal." Soma and me were taking orders.

"Can I get the meat and tofu meal?"

"Can I have today's special?"

"Got it." Me and Soma said in unison. I looked to him. He looked at me. I shook it off.

"One special and one meat and tofu meal!" Soma shouted to his dad.

"Got it!" He shouted back.

..

The day had finally ended and we were cleaning up our restaurant.

"Soma, when you're done, kill the flame on the charcoal grill."

I looked to Soma and he whispered something I couldn't make out. It looked like he was deep in thought about something, I went back to cleaning.

Someone entered the store. "Welco-" Soma started. I turned to look at who entered. "Pardon us."

"It looked like you were still open.. but please forgive us for barging in." A girl with purple hair and what seemed to be some sort of bodyguards entered.

"I'm an urban life planner, Minegasaki." She looked at Soma and bent down showing her cleavage. Gross.

"What would you like?" Soma started, "Today, we recommend the golden eye sea bream sashimi, and-"

She cut him off, "No, I'm here today to discuss the plan we discussed the other day."

What plan? Was there something they were not telling me.

I looked at Soma and back at the woman.

"We'd love to bring this comfortable and luxurious urban apartment building designed in the "Garden Residence" concept, to this town-"

Soma slammed the grill onto the flyer she had.

"In short, you people are land sharks, and you want us out of here." I clenched my fist.

"We've heard all of this. Go home. We have no intention of shutting this place down."

"Oh."

The woman smirked.