11

...

Emiko and I ended up BARELY passing which made me relieved since I didn't think we would get a decent rating since our dish wasn't "japanese" enough.

Soma, Megumi and the two brothers battled it out but nobody won... the blonde one seemed a pretty enraged by it. That was from earlier on.. let's focus on the now.

"Megumi! Soma! Y/N! You guys made it?" Yuki exclaimed as she ran over to us. I laughed at her eagerness.

"Yuki-chan, Ryoko-chan... what about the others?" Megumi asked after Yuki pounced on her.

Ryoko turned around and looked at Ibusaki and then back to us. "Ibusaki-kun is finding out right now." She stated and I nodded.

Ibusaki hung up the phone and turned around to us with a slight smile on his face. "Everyone from Kyokusei made it through the first day."

"Thank goodness!" We all exclaimed.

"As for this.. is it okay to say Marui made it?" I noticed Soma look down so I did too and there was a white and pale Marui at my feet. I stepped back from shock because I didn't notice him before.

"Apparently he was running around like crazy in the mountains." Ibusaki said and I let out a chuckle imagining Marui running around frantically.

"Ah.. he had a similar challenge as us, huh?" Soma said.

"Sure enough, that was pretty tiring." Ryoko said exchanging glances between Megumi, Soma, and I.

"I'm so exhausted I can barely move!" Megumi announced.

"Whatever are you saying, young misses?" Yuki said turning away from us a smirk on her face. "Now it's time for us to get our reward!"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion to what reward she was talking about. I'm intrigued now.

"Dinner.. a hot bath.. and our guest rooms! I'm sure they'll all be luxurious, and completely gorgeous! I'm going to enjoy them with everything I've got!"

I let out a small gasp at everything Yuki was saying. Let's just pray everything turn out to be super nice, and then maybe I'll forgive the school for making my life more difficult..

..

"You'll have free time once you're done making dinner for these guys."

I frowned ultimately looking across at the buff guys we had to apparently cook for. Who even are they? Can I just skip this?

Sigh..

"Who the heck are they?" Yuki asked. That's the same exact thing I'm asking.

"They're members of Upper Arm University's Bodybuilding Club, which is holding a training camp near here. The football and wrestling clubs will be here soon, too."