14

..

Today at the training camp was hectic as always. Cooking, screaming, defeat, wins.

I watched Megumi and this guy bump into each other just as she finished.

"Watch out, you lug!" He said and I recoiled in disgust. Now watch me give him a piece of my mind-

Oh- where did he go?

"Where are you going?" Soma asked. I turned back to see him leaning on the station, a slick smile plastered on his face.

"Haha.. nowhere." I said, in between nervous laughs. He just nodded and turned away from me and I rubbed my neck, walking back to my station next to his.

If I'm going to get any better at cooking I have to focus on me! Even if it means neglecting others for a bit!

..

"Today was another rough day! I wanna hurry back to my room and sleep." Yuki whined and I nodded agreeing with her.

"Yeah, I don't think I can survive any longer." I moaned and Soma let out a laugh.

"We still have two days left. I think we can pull it off somehow, though." Megumi chimed in and I let out a big huff.

"Huh? There's no bedtime listed for tonight." Ryoko said and I could have sworn one of my veins popped right then and there.

"You're right." I heard Ibusaki say, looking at the schedule with her.

I can't do it anymore. All of a sudden I got a strong headache. I would complain, but just thinking about it will make it hurt more so I should ignore it.

Persevere.

"It's gotta be a printing error." Ryoko stated.

"All students of Tohtsuki Academy. At 10:00 PM, one hour from now, please report to the main banquet hall in your school uniforms." An announcer said which made me gasp.

Persevere, persevere, persevere....

..

"There are a lot less of us now, huh?" Soma said. I looked around the room, everyone seemed to be really sad and tired. Can't blame them, I feel the same.

"Everyone looks so exhausted." I mumbled.

"What are they planning at this time of night?" Soma questioned.

"Yukihira!" Me and Soma both turned towards the direction of people who called our last name. It seemed like they were calling for Soma though.

"Bastard! How can you do something as reckless as challenging a graduate to a Food War and then letting your beloved.. um adopted sister go through with it instead, you idiot?" Mito barked and pointed at me.