9

(I'm running out of Soma gifs to use 💀 also that picture up there 🥵👀)

..

I woke up feeling myself yawn and stretch. As I did so... I felt someone. I paused feeling my heart drop to my stomach. What the hell...

I slowly looked over to see...

Soma?

I got up from the bed and started to quietly scream. Why? Why was I in his room? Why was I in his bed?

The last thing I remember was falling asleep while we were... who even cares about that?

"Soma!" I whispered walking over to bed and then shaking him. His eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Good morning, sunshine." His raspy morning voice said and I felt my body heat up. I looked in the mirror in his room and I looked a hot mess.

My cheeks were flushed red, and I still had my uniform on. My eyes traced to my shoes in the corner of the room next to Soma's.

Did he...

I turned over to him feeling my face heat up even more. He got up from the bed and stretched, looking totally unbothered.

"S-soma. What exactly happened? Why am I in your room and not mine?" I asked and he sat on the bed humming.

"Oh, right. Don't act so shy, we shared a bed before." He said I looked at him in shock.

"When we were kids!?!" I exclaimed and he let out a laugh. He smiled at me and I felt myself slowly wanting to shrivel up and die.

"Hahaha... I forgot where your room was so I just brought you to mine. And don't worry I didn't see anything." He said avoiding my eye contact, looking at the floor.

I huffed and brought over a chair to him. "I hope not. Hey, why didn't you just ask Fumio-san?" He looked over to me his eyes widening slightly.

"Because...." he said dragging the word before pausing looking me straight in the eyes. He placed his hands on my shoulder and began to smile slightly.

"Uh, I forgot in the moment. It's to late now, let's just go to, um, get breakfast." He got up from the bed and went to his closet. I got up and took the chair to it's original place.

"See you down." I said walking out his room. He hummed and I shut the door behind me. I immediately held my heart and took a breath, feeling instant relief.

"I almost died in there..." I mumbled walking to my room. Hopefully, nobody noticed I slept in his room. Realization hit me as I looked down at my bare feet.

I forgot my shoes.

I walked back to Soma's room and opened the door. And there I was met with a shirtless Soma.

He had fricking abs?!?

My eyes widened as he turned to me. I shut the door immediately feeling my heart beat rapidly.