Welcome to Mars

*I'm actually gonna upload this part because tomorrow I'm gonna be super busy, enjoy 😁*
--------------------------------------
(Y/N) POV:
My name...is Y/N, and I'm from New York. I'm a UAC Marine that just got transferred to Mars, really, Mars? What makes these people think I wanted to go to Mars? Well, I've been accused of something I didn't do. I've been accused of murder of my Partner, my best friend. And now....I'm a Private, again. Anyways, I'm sure you want to know my story. Well, you're in luck.
--------------------------------------
Y/N:*looks at picture of Ahri* "couldn't forget this."

Y/N:"I miss you Ahri

Y/N:"I miss you Ahri." *Smirks softly*

Pilot:"Hey, get ready. We're here now."

Y/N:"good to know." *Grabs Duffel Bag*

???:"This is ridiculous, I didn't want to come here."

???:"He left you no choice."

???:"True, but this is the last straw. I'm tired of running things over when he does something."

???:"Right, you're the control. And if that fails, I'm the damage."

???:"For now on, Betruger is gonna do things our way."

Y/N:"everyone's gotta be bitchy about something."

Finally, I got off the ship. Couldn't handle the smell of piss in the ship and their constant money talk. I like money as well but not enough to worship it.

UAC Guard:"Welcome to Mars. All new arrivals report to the entrance."

Y/N:*nods* "thank you sir."
--------------------------------------
{TimeSkip: Your Headquarters}

Y/N:"this is a room? Holy shit this is badass-"

Y/N:"alright, time to unpack and settle in."

The room seems nice and tidy, and it was kinda painful since I had so many shit in my bag. While I unpacked, I grabbed a picture frame of my love one. I'm already regretting being on Mars.... I wish I didn't come here.

Y/N:"out of all the idiots you could've had, you wanted me

Y/N:"out of all the idiots you could've had, you wanted me..? That's crazy."

???:"Excuse me, is this "Y/N L/N?"

Y/N:"yes uh, I'm coming right now."

Of course my moment had to interrupted, it's UAC after all.

Y/N:"uh, what can I help you with?"

???:"Hi, my name is Samantha Grimm."

Y/N:"okay?"

Sam:"so, I was told to give you this by Sergeant Kelly."

Y/N:*looks at paper* "he already wants to see me?"

Sam:"yes, he's waiting for you in his command HQ."

Y/N:"alright then, I'll be on my way then."

Sam:"Great, bye now." *Walks away*

Y/N:*mumbles* "fuck me-"
--------------------------------------
{TimeSkip: Command HQ}

Kelly:"Took your sweet time Marine?"

Y/N:"be glad I am here, I would've taken even longer if I wanted to-"

Kelly:"anyways, we have a situation, another one of the science team has gone missing. And since you're the ranking FMG, you get to find him."

Y/N:"this could've been handled a long time ago."

Kelly:"Shut it. Anyways, when you're done with your lunch break, go find the missing scientist."

Y/N:"yes sir."

{Break Room}

Nothing can go wrong with a good ass roast beef sandwich. Especially with a cocoa cola soda. But goddamn did the picture of my girlfriend didn't distract me because it surely does but I ain't complaining. As soon as I saw another group of soldiers walk inside this small ass lunch room, trouble was brewing.

???:"Pfft, yeah right. No way you can get a chick like that."

Y/N:"and who the hell are you?"

???:"People around here....calls me Portman."

Y/N:"good for you I suppose."

Portman:"and that bitch needs a real man, something like you aren't." *Laughs*

I swear to God if Stephen Hawking's had a twin brother or something, this guy was him. This guy has some hideous teeth and bad breath. I'm starting to think he's another Shrek

Y/N:"I'm not one to start a fight but you calling her "bitch", does it. So I need you to back up before you get fucked up-"

Portman:"oh yeah? You wanna bet?"

Y/N:"oh yeah, definitely."

Portman:"you are so dead asshole!"

Y/N:"I heard that one before."

*Portman walks up and tries to punch Y/n in the face but Y/n blocks it and uppercuts him in the Jaw, breaking Portman's teeth*

Portman:"yuh ahs hhole."

???:"Whoa whoa whoa, easy man. Just stop."

Y/N:"you should listen to your buddies man, don't want to embarrass your dumbass now."

???:"Sorry about him, we'll just leave."

Y/N:"I was on my way out anyway." *Walks away*

{TimeSkip: Your Headquarters}

Y/N:"now I can relax and watch TV.."

Right when I turn on the TV, I see the Live Concert that was gonna show in a few minutes. Which, brought me back to thinking about Ahri. I wish I didn't leave Earth.

(Location: Earth)

???:"I miss you already Y/N."

???:"Ahri, you ready? We gotta go now!"

Ahri:"huh? Oh, on my way now Evelynn!"
--------------------------------------
{Y/N POV}

Y/N:"Geez, what time is it? Getting fucking tired-"

Time:*00:12*

Y/N:"well, I better get some rest." *looks at the picture* "goodnight gorgeous, I'll try to call tomorrow."
--------------------------------------