The Final Round PT 3 (Finale)

Y/n's POV:

As I landed on the floor hard, slamming my fist in the ground, I looked around and saw that the imps, the Cacodemons and the Hell Knights were here already. I guess they expected me or the Slayer. They all roared at me and charged at me at the same time, but I knew they were dumb enough to do that. I dropped a grenade near them, making the Imps explode into pieces, and the Hell Knights stumble a bit. But the Hell Knights kept advancing near me, but I had another trick up my sleeves.

The Hell Knight jumped in the air to slam it's fist in the ground, but I rolled back from it and rushed at it, jamming my sword into it's throat. It tried to pull my sword out, but I jammed it even more, killing it slowly. I grabbed it's chest and threw it to the side, and ran towards the other demons.

As I kept killing my way through the demons, something came from behind me and punched me away, making me hit my back against the Titan's bone. I slowly sat up and looks up to see what hit me... And this demon... Was definitely new to me

 Was definitely new to me

Y/n: son of a bitch... You're a new one, aren't you?

I dusted myself off from the blood that was on me, and luckily it wasn't mine... I think? It started to growl at me and aimed it's arm cannons at me, I slowly pulled up my shield and aimed my sword at it. Letting it know that it was a battle to the Death
(Get it? Deathbattle...? No? Gotcha, moving on now)

I ran towards it and slid under it while cutting it's legs a couple times, it roared in pain but as I got up, it swung it's arms at me again. Knocking me down and making my helmet fall off of me, as I went to pick the helmet back up. It slammed it's foot on the helmet, crushing it in one stomp.

Y/n: oh come on, that was my favorite helmet!

I sighed and slowly got up, I took a deep breath and slowly looked at it. And yes... I can see it's "shiny" teeth. I ran towards it again and it tried to slam it's foot on the ground on me, but I dodged to the right and climbed on it's back. It started to swing it's arms around to make me lose my balance, but both my feet had a good grip and I raised my sword up and pushed my sword into it's head. It kept going crazy and ran into several walls, but I knew I had the advantage to kill it. I pulled out my sword again and stabbed it again in the head. I can tell it was weakened because it fell on its knees, it was just to get up but no avail... I jumped down and sliced it's head down with my sword, making it's head slowly fall off and the body falling. I slowly looked at the body and it faded away, I sighed and ran up the stairs, knowing that it leads deeper into the Titan's domain.

(TimeSkip: 40 minutes later)

I pushed through the hordes of Hell's Armies, blood sprayed on me, guts flying everywhere. I kept slashing and killing my way through them to see if I can find Olivia Pierce here. I kept searching around this part of the Titan's realm, but nothing. But I didn't give up, I didn't then... I won't give up now... I came too far to give up. I need to do this, whether I'm gonna die or not.