Unknown Enemies

Y/N's POV:

It's been like....I don't know, two days since Mars was overrun. I don't know by what though, I'm still a bit confused but....it won't stop me from doing my job.
--------------------------------------
Y/N:"Hello? Anyone here? Damn it *turns on Headlamp* I'm hoping other Marines are still alive."

{???}:"Hello? Please, someone, help me. Can anyone hear me? Please respond."

Y/N:"Hello, can you hear me?"

{???}:"Y/N? Oh thank God, do you know what's going on here?"

Y/N:"No, I don't. But, where are you? Are you safe?"

{???}:"Yeah, I-I think so. I'm in the room where they held Him."

Y/N:"who's "Him"?"

{???}:"You don't know? They found this kind of sarcophagus from the Other Side-"

Y/N:"what? The other side?"

{???}:"yeah, some kind of hellish place. They found the "Unchained Predator". Whatever that means."

Y/N:"yeah, I don't know who that is. Anyways, just stay there and make sure these things don't get you."

{???}:"Alright, I'll wait."

Y/N:*mumbles* "Unchained Predator? What a weird name. Sounds like a Jail name-"
--------------------------------------
While I was roaming around the facility, these things tend to sneak in the shadows. Which of course, I shouldn't be surprised. I managed to find a computer, helping me get access for  restricted area's. But, I heard this creaking noise, I think I have company....

Y/N:"great, just what I need, more company-"

As much as my inner thoughts wanted me to run, I just couldn't. I needed access to the area I need. But the growling I was hearing, it was getting louder and much closer. While I looked at the computer, I looked to my left and saw some kind of monster with robotic legs which immediately threw me off.

 While I looked at the computer, I looked to my left and saw some kind of monster with robotic legs which immediately threw me off

It roared at me and I grabbed my shotgun out, cocking it, ready to fight. It looks like it has thick skin, it'll probably be hard to kill

Y/N:"fuck me- alright, let's do this-"

With Pinky able to break through the Glass, me and this ugly thing were having a stand off. I decided to shoot it in the face, but it managed to go through the pain and hit me straight in the chest, I got up like nothing and jumped on its back and stabbing the hell out of it.

Blood was pouring and flesh were getting peeled off. I managed to pull out its front tooth and jam it into its eye killing it.

Y/N:*leans on a wall* "I said this so many times and I'm gonna say it again... Fuck Mars-"
--------------------------------------
*TimeSkip: Mars City Main Hallway*

It has been an hour since I dealt with that pink monster which gave me time to regroup myself, reload my weapons and gather all my thoughts. I was still hoping that this was a prank but... I don't think it is

{???}:"I'm telling you now doctor, the UAC is taking over this operation."

{???}:"Operation? Is that what you're calling it?

{???}:"The Situation is out of control!"

{???}:"It's not out of control Swann, you are. I'll manage this, and you and your flunky will be in control of nothing. You understand?"

Swann:"yes Betruger, I think I do understand."

{???}:"Ok, plan B."
--------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:

Great, whatever they were talking about, something big is probably gonna happen.

As I kept roaming around the Main Hall, I noticed some dead guy on the chair which isn't gonna fool me. While I was messing with the computer trying to find out how this was caused. I noticed the lights went out, which made me activate my Night vision.

Which I grew kinda nervous now because I now saw the dead body, is now gone. So now I had my combat shotgun out and prepared....only to be hit on the back of my head by a wrench.

I slowly turned around and rushed at the deformed soldier, dodging it's bullets and tackled it into the ground, grabbing its leg and slamming it's heel into the demonic soldier's face.

Y/N:"damn, now I know why I didn't take engineering."

Of course, my victory was short-lived because now there was banging on the other side of the door which immediately caught my attention with my SMG out. The door burst open and at least three more demonic creatures came through, readying their fireballs to throw at me

Y/N:"oh Fuck-"
--------------------------------------
*I'll make a part two of this part (you get what I mean) goodnight and have a blessed day and night. Peace out ✌️