The Final Round

Y/n's POV:

This was the last straw... I'm going to stop this bitch and once I'm done, I'm going straight to retirement... And I'm not leaving her side again
--------------------------------------
{Two Hours Later}

I finally dealt with the demons... I kept trying to find the Slayer, but I couldn't find him anywhere. Besides, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need backup anyway. So roamed around Mars facilities, I kept seeing old friends possessed. Imps everywhere, Hell knights waiting to see anyone else alive for them to kill. Revenants flying around the skies. Cacodemons just watching everything that's able to move.

I took a deep breath, brought my sword and shield close to my chest, slowly closed my eyes and I ran out there. The demons started to roar at me. I ran towards them and bashed my shield against some imps and Possessed scientists. I stabbed my sword into them, killing them instantly. A Hell Knight almost slammed it's fists into me, but I blocked it with my shield and I stabbed my sword into its neck.

I made a "come on" motion at them, making them angry. I readied my sword and ran at them. More demons spawned in around the skies and on the ground, but I knew I was ready for them. I ran towards them again and I threw my grenades at them, blowing them into bits. I slowly pulled out my shotgun and started to blast them into pieces.

As soon as I started to reload my shotgun, an imp knocked the weapon out of my hand, giving the Hell Knight an opportunity to punch me away into the walls. I slowly fell on my knees and looked up at them.

Y/n:*groans* fuck...

They slowly approached me with angry faces, the Hell Knights slammed their fists on the floor, creating a shockwave. I quickly got up and dodged to the side, I ran at them with every strength I have in me left.

Y/n: alright you asswipes! Let's do this!

My visor quickly changed to red, showing my true emotions at them. But they didn't care, they just wanted me dead. I pointed my sword at them, waiting for them to make a move. The imp roared at me and started to charge at me with other's following.

I threw another Grenade at a couple explosive barrels. Shredding the demons apart. I bashed my shield at a Hell Knights back, making it fall on its chest. I ran up to it fast and climbed on it's back and grabbed it's lower jaw, tearing it off.

As I was about to walk away, an imp tackled me to the ground, started to scratch me quite a bit. I punched it's chest, knocking it off of me. I knew I had some deep scars, but the pain wasn't going to keep me down. I ran up to it fast, giving it no chance to even react. I grabbed it's head and torn it in, kicking the body away from me

Y/n:*looks around* well then... That was ea-

I couldn't even finish my sentence due to another Hell Knight pushing me into a couple of containers with it's shoulders. I slowly looked at it and ran up at it. It tried to punch me with it's left arm, but I dodged and punched it's face, giving me the opportunity to kick it's head to the side

 It tried to punch me with it's left arm, but I dodged and punched it's face, giving me the opportunity to kick it's head to the side

Y/n:*breathes slowly* alright Olivia Pierce... You wanna play with Devil's.... Fine then... I'll do this fight by myself.

I picked up my weapons again, I took a deep breath and tighten my grip on my weapons and slowly looked at the incoming Baron's of Hell... And the only words I can only mutter out were three simple words

Y/n: Rip... And... Tear
--------------------------------------
Part 1 of 3 coming soon