The Darkness

Y/n:"at least I can rest for a bit."

My eyeslids felt heavy and I couldn't resist the urge to sleep. As soon as I fall asleep, my mind drifts off to one of my childhood. One of which it was me and my mother, coming from the store. While we were putting the bags into the car, an item slipped from my hand and I went to get it but suddenly a car was speeding into my direction but... That day... Was the day I lost her. She pushed me out of the way and she... Was the one who got hit. I remember myself screaming that day which immediately woke me up. I checked my surroundings and immediately recognized that I was on Mars.

Y/n:"oh... Right, I'm on Mars."

{???}"Marine, you need to catch up to Bravo team. They can't wait for you..."

I swear, Sargent Kelly is possibly the toughest Marine since he was still alive. Either he's that good or it's just pure luck. As soon as I did something to the controls, the doors open which immediately shows a dark empty Hallway... It looked empty until I hear some kind of flesh ripping and bullets being let loose which the sounds echoes

Y/n:"the hell is that? Who or what could possibly do that?"

While I went on and investigated the disturbance, I slowly checked around the corner and saw this Massive guy who wore this green Marine-like suit but it seemed more Advanced than all of our suits.

I was in Awe and just couldn't stop staring, seeing this random guy ripping and tearing through them.

Y/n:"holy shit... That was fucking awesome-"

As soon as I said that, the mysterious soldier turned around which immediately caused me to hide. I didn't want this guy to find me and crush my spine and everything. It was hard to determine if he was on our side or not. But then it seems like his presence fades away as I peaked my head out. Leaving me alone with the tore up bodies. But then I heard the same soldier patching through my comm

{???}:"Y/n, you there?"

Y/n:"yeah, I'm here. What's up?"

{???}:"Where are you?"

Y/n:"I'm in Sector 3 of Mars City Underground. But it's strange, I saw this guy tearing through these things as if they were paper-"

{???}:"Oh man, He woke up...."

Right when I was about to ask what he was talking about, I felt a heavy presence that was near me, causing me to slowly turn around and it was Him.... The same guy that tore these, demons apart. I didn't know what to do but I then saw him tilt his head slightly as if he knew I was human. For something that didn't talk as much, he's probably smart to recognize who's friend or foe.

 For something that didn't talk as much, he's probably smart to recognize who's friend or foe

Y/n:"l-look uh, I'm not your enemy... I-I'll just get out of your way."

He just stood there with his weapons in his hands, honestly I was scared of this guy. If he wanted too, he could snap me in half and I didn't want to die.

I couldn't believe it, the Kid told me about this 'Doomslayer' and I saw Him for the first time...and I'm surprised that this guy let me live after all...

But as I kept roaming around the hallways, I couldn't help but notice that He was so Damn Tall....but then....I heard screeching noises, and scratching and munching sounds. It's disgusting but I see the possessed eating a dead body, showing it's guts and it's organs. But as soon as I made a step, it heard me and was walking towards me slowly.

Which gave me the chance to just shoot it in the head with one shot, but the dead body was getting up and I'm not surprised that it was getting up. I then kicked it's stomach making it's organs fall out but I kicked it's face, making it fall on its back and giving me the chance to grab a pipe and jam it into it's face killing it instantly.

After my fight against the demons, I walked over to a computer and messed with it for awhile until I saw a hologram of this BFG and it definitely looks impressive but it's reporting missing, doesn't that other guy have it? But apparently, there's two and they're both missing. How's that possible?

Y/n:"damn it looks like a good weapon to use

Y/n:"damn it looks like a good weapon to use... Too bad it's missing-"

{TimeSkip: one hour later}

Y/n:"I knew I should have packed some food, getting kinda hungry."

Possessed soldier 1:{"nothing here, all humans dead."}

I hate it when people speak too soon. Because as soon it said that... Don't ask how I understood it. I snuck up behind it and roughly grabbed its head, breaking its neck which died immediately.

Y/n:"too easy, give me a real challenge-"

Now it looks like I spoke too soon because I heard some steps heading my way, getting ready to shoot anything that was heading my way

???:"If you have a weapon, drop it!!"

Y/n:"who's there? Show yourself-"

???:"Who are you?"

Y/n:"Y/n L/n, you?"

???:"Private Connor Knight, Bravo team."

Y/n:"where's the other's?"

Connor:"looking for other marine teams."

Y/n:"gotcha, what's the mission?"

Connor:"for us to find surviving Marines and meet back at HQ."

Y/n:"HQ is compromised."

Connor:"Sergeant Kelly got us a new base for us to regroup."

Y/n:"lead the way soldier."

Connor:"Roger that."

I now follow Connor to this new base that Kelly set up, it surprised me that some Marines were still alive and kicking and that actually makes me happy and I feel Hope now.

--------------------------------------