Rise of a Sentinel

Y/n's POV:

The kid is.... Gone. That fucking thing killed him, and I didn't even see it coming. I'm getting off this planet, one way or another.... Fuck UAC and the chain of commands.
--------------------------------------
I was on my own.... Couldn't find the Doomslayer.... The Kid.... He's.... Holy hell...

Y/n: fuck this place, I'm getting the hell out of here. This is definitely getting out of control.

So it's settled, I'm leaving this Hell and I'm not coming back to this place again, I don't care if they try to force me. I'm going home and I'm gonna see her again....

I was on my way to the reactor, to see if I can slow down Hell's invasion on Mars. Hoping that it will help him just a bit, but now that we hardly have any power, the doors gets even harder to access. But the generator should've kicked in by now. Maybe I'll need to check it out also, just to make sure.
--------------------------------------
{Five hours later}

Jesus, this keeps getting more difficult. I've fought some demons who I now know. Pinky's, Imps, the possessed soldiers. And even.... The bruisers

I never encountered them yet

I never encountered them yet.... But I can tell they're gonna be a pain in the ass. As I kept exploring I kept hearing these "gaspings" I don't know but.... It wasn't normal. I kept my guard up, my weapons ready....

But then.... I saw "It" again

Dark figure: so you finally embraced your true nature, Sentinel?

Y/n: *stays silent*

Dark figure: you can't even say yourself. What will... What's her name again... Ahri, will say about all this pain?

Y/n: you leave her out of this, don't bring her into this. You want me, here I am. *Looks behind* and I see you brought of your bitch's with you

 *Looks behind* and I see you brought of your bitch's with you