Gladiator

Y/n: oh great, you again. Wasn't the Doomslayer enough for you to shut you down?

I wasn't surprised actually that it was here, it did belonged to a Coliseum back on.... Where was it again? Ugh, whatever.... I got no time to explain it.

Y/n: ok you ugly shit, let's see what you're made of....

It blocks itself with it's demonic shield, as I was running at it, the Gladiator smacked me against it, making me fly back and hitting a pillar. I dusted myself off and ran at it again, it tried hitting with it's... Mace? I slid under it and managed to stab it's wrist with my sword, making it drop it's weapon. I tried grabbing it, but the Gladiator managed to put it's shield in front of it, blocking my path to it. A demon tried to sneak an attack on me... I killed it but it also gave the Gladiator a chance to grab me and slam me into a couple of Pillars. Making the piles fall on me, I groaned in pain but luckily I still have enough strength to push aside the pain.

I picked up my sword, got into my sword stance... And I waited... Me and the Gladiator were having a stand off, looking at each other. It snarled at me, while I kept my cool and looked at it. I tightened my grip on the handle of my sword. The Gladiator roared at me and ran at me, I waited for it to strike me. As it was about to slam it's shield on me, I dodged to the side, stabbing it into it's side.

It roared in pain, making it drop all of it's weapons.  I grabbed it's head and kicked it in the face with my knee, making it fall on my back. I grabbed it's weapon and raised it slowly above it's head, and slammed it on the Gladiators head, killing it instantly.

I looked at it's dead body, and I just realized.... I feel better everytime I kill demons.

Y/n: good riddance. Now *looks around* how do I get out of here?
--------------------------------------
To Be Continued