The Missing Scientist

*do enjoy this part*
--------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:

Just barely waking up from my nap, I decided to sleep early so now, I'm on my way to find the scientist now
--------------------------------------
While you were searching for the scientist in Mars City Underground you looked around and saw some scientist and maintenance crew fixing some damaged controls on the wall. You also noticed that this place, is so creepy. Everything is dark and people kept complaining about voices  talking through walls and pounding also, but that didn't stop you from completing your objective.

Y/N:"this place isn't creepy at all. I need some lights up here-"

I probably should've expected this. UAC who is possibly a billion dollar company can't even help keep the lights all on or at least fixed. I did see a scientist minding his own business but as soon as I touched his shoulder to get his attention, he jumped as if he saw the Devil himself

???:"Geez! You make it a habit of sneaking up on people? Everyone here is already spooked up with strange things going around here."

Y/N:"sorry sir, I'm looking for a missing scientist. Black haired, Asian man and no I'm not a goddamn racist-"

???: O-oh uhm, no sir I didn't assume that but if you see that Elevator, you'll use that and then head outside but you should be fine."

Y/N:"wait, outside? Damnit... Alright, thank you for your cooperation."

{Mars City Underground, Sector 2}

Y/N:*breathes heavily* "I fucking hate the UAC Corporation-"

This area was also dark and it kinda annoyed me. I had to use my flashlight to even see but while I passed through a door, I found the missing scientist which caused me to immediately raise up my pistol

Y/N:"Hands up! Now!!"

???:"What? No! Please! You have to let me get this communication out, while there is still time!"

Y/N:"like what?!"

???:"You don't know what I've seen, you can't possibly comprehend-"

Y/N:"just get to the point!"

???:"The Devil is real. I know, I've built His Cage-"

???:"We're getting Abnormal readings here, this is bad!!"

Y/N:"what the Hell is going on?!"

???:"Oh God, help us!"

Y/N:"Oh Shit, look out man!!!

???:"wha- AHHHHHH!"

Something then floated through the scientist's chest, it just seemed like it took his soul or something because now the man was walking towards me and groaning.... I knew Zombies were real- I aimed at his head for a short while until I knew I needed to kill and I pulled the trigger. It was done but I kept hearing chatter of other Marines and their distress

{???}:"This is an emergency, anyone who is still alive needs to fall back to HQ and await further orders."

Y/N:"what the fuck is going on?"

*Elevator dings*

Y/n:"my God, what a mess here-"

{???}:"We need to wake Him up man, He's the only one that can stop them."

{???}:"Hell no, I'm not trusting some dude that we found to help us."

Y/N:"who's "He"?"

With you looking around and checking your corners, you managed to find a station which gives out some Medical attention, but you know that you were fine. But then, you noticed some crunching noise which bothered you, alot.

Y/N: "what the hell?" *Looks at dead body*

I couldn't help but feel uneasy, it was strange here and it didn't help the fact that I was hearing some kind of chewing or something and it also echoed in the hallways.

Y/N:"Come out! And put your hands in the air!"

{???}:"you die here!!"

As soon as I look in the direction of that voice, bullets were flying in my direction which causes me to take cover. He peaked my head up to see who or what it was and it was a Marine but he looked possessed.

While you were shooting your rounds at the Soulless Soldier, the soldier then begins to use it's SMG and managed to hit you in the Shoulder twice making you drop your shells

While you were shooting your rounds at the Soulless Soldier, the soldier then begins to use it's SMG and managed to hit you in the Shoulder twice making you drop your shells. You then pushed through the pain and noticed more of the Soldier's are heading your way.

You then pulled out your Heavy Assault Rifle and starting to shoot. You managed to hit 5 of the Soldier's in the head, making them fall on the floor. The last soldier then pulls out a grenade and manages to destroy your cover, but that doesn't stop you from reaching him and grabbing its throat and punching his head off.

Y/N:"my God... What were they experimenting on here? Is this some kind of joke or a Nightmare?"

--------------------------------------