The Fall of a Soldier

Y/n's POV:

After I killed the Gladiator, I was met with a portal that sucked me in... And as I predicted, I was in a different part of Hell. I see lot's of dead bodies, both soldiers and scientists. And I just gotten myself a new mission... And my mission is

Is to find Olivia Pierce....
--------------------------------------
Y/n: who's the dumbass who thought it was a good idea to bring scientists with them?

As I kept roaming in Hell, I saw a bunch of dead demon bodies... And the only thought I had, was the Doomslayer here also? I guess my question will be answered when the time is right.

Y/n: ok, this is ridiculous. Either the Doomslayer killed most of them and made them run scared, or I'm just lucky? Wait... What is that?

Y/n: what the fuck?

That growling... Why does it sound familiar? I looked around my surroundings, I heard a screeching noise. I had no choice but to hide behind a rock, I wasn't gonna fight something unless I knew what it was... Until I saw it

Y/n: *whispers* what the fuck? The Heretic?

I haven't seen these things for a long time... As far as I remember, they were extinct... Maybe the demons made them now. Son of a bitch...

It started to sniff around, possibly trying to track me. As it looked at the rock I hid behind, it started to walk towards it. Luckily I managed to get away from it and hid behind another object. At least... I thought I did...

Y/n: *sighs in relief* thank G- *coughs*

Something wrapped it's tentacles around my neck, choking me... I couldn't get a good look because it was coming from a dark cave... Until it walked out, shocking the Hell out of me...

 Until it walked out, shocking the Hell out of me

Y/n: N-Not *coughs* you... Again!

It tighten it's grip around my neck, making me almost lose conscious

???: You'll be good use for us... SENTINEL!!!

I felt my eyes starting to close. It loosened it's grip on my neck, making me fall on chest. Before I lost conscious, I heard a muffled voice which I knew all to well... The Boss himself.

???: You'll be quite useful... Y/n L/n

And everything... Went into Darkness.
--------------------------------------
Sorry that I haven't uploaded for awhile now, my job hasn't been so easy on me lately and I just been tired alot. I hope this is worth it and I will upload another one soon, have a blessed day and peace out.