Bigger Evil

Y/n's POV:

???: Ok y/n, you were also saying that there were "Nests"? Can you explain how it happened?

Y/n: I already told you, they were doing Rituals. They were gathering bodies and so, they made it into a nest.

??? 2: well let's say we believe you, how did you take out these Nests?

Y/n: fine, I'll tell you how I destroyed them
--------------------------------------
{Flashback: Two Years Ago}

I kept doing what I do best, complete my mission. Those Nests were also trying to bring in something bigger, but I wasn't gonna let that happen. Not by a long shot. And so, I took it it's Heart. Not only did it destroy them, it brought some back up. Like it was some defense mechanism. It brought out more demons, but I managed to kill on them.

I even managed to reach the Lazarus Labs. You may be wondering why I was there?

Because I knew that this energy.... This "Argent Energy", had to go. It could no longer exist here on Mars, and so I was taking out these power systems.
--------------------------------------
{Ten minutes later}

I got deeper into the facility, and what I found. Kinda surprised me

???:{You should not let his location be Discovered, you have failed us!}

??? 2: but, it wasn't me. He was the one who found him. I have another plan, just give me another chance...
*Disappears*

Y/n: so, you've been having that voice of yours in your head this entire time? Would probably explain your looks now.

I turned around and walked further into the corridor. And I found this... Giant Door?

I looked at a panel, I opened it and pulled the switch

I looked at a panel, I opened it and pulled the switch. I took a couple steps back... Until something pulled me and threw me into the walls

Y/n: so, you got an upgrade huh? *Pulls out Heavy Assault Rifle*--------------------------------------To Be Continued

--------------------------------------
To Be Continued