Ambush

Y/N's POV:

Y/n:"Oh shit!"

*Two imps break in through the door*

Y/n:"whoa what the hell are they?"

While I was shooting them in the chest, they threw some kind of Fireball at my chest burning a little bit of my armor, but it didn't stop from trying to kill them.

They tried to throw another fireball at me, but dodged it and thrown them over my shoulder, making them it the wall. The second creature thought it would be funny to crawl on the wall and throw a fireball at my back, but I picked up a pipe and thrown it at it making it fall on its back, giving me a chance to get on it and beat it to a pulp.

It then screeched at me weakly, making me get a good look at it, all dark, many eyes like spiders, and capable of blending in the dark. Without hesitation, I stomped it's head, making it lay flat on the floor dead.

But I forgot the other creature that I threw over my shoulder, It threw another fireball, exposing my skin, and making me fall on my left knee. But I got up using the strength I have and tackled it and kept it pinned down, I then used my pistol shooting it in the face making it scream in pain, I then reloaded and put my pistol away I then used my foot to keep stomping on it's face.

I looked at the creature, beaten, broken, like it knew it was gonna die, and you know what....it was right.

{CRUNCH!!}

I stared at the bodies that I killed, and I couldn't help but feel....good.
--------------------------------------
{Five minutes later}

While I was exploring the hallways, I saw something that was disgusting, almost made me throw up just like the time I went through the stupid Ark Portal.

{Kelly}:"This is Kelly, I don't know about you but I'm seeing these 'growth' taking over part of the base. I don't know what it is, but can't be good."

Y/n:"I think I know what he's talking about. Shit's disgusting-"

I then noticed a symbol that has been haunting me for years, since I was seven

*Flashback: 13 years ago*

Y/n:"Mommy!!!"

M/n:"yes, sweetie?"

Y/n:"I had another nightmare..."

M/n:"about what sweetie?"

Y/n:"Like an orange glowing circle, with some horns or something."

M/n: *Widen eyes and thinks:"oh no..."*
--------------------------------------
*Flashback ends*

Y/n: *looks at the symbol* "the same symbol in my dreams..... were they some kind of message for me?"

*Zombies groaning*

Y/n:"great, now what?" *Turns around*

While I looked at the two zombies, I grabbed ones neck and squeezed it's throat making it's eyes pop out and I twisted it's head, breaking it. I then kicked the other zombies in the stomach, giving me the chance to knee it in the face, breaking it's nose and making half of it's face broken. I then lifted my foot and stomped it with one big push.

Y/n:"how the hell did I do that? Was it the suit?" *Examines own hands*

My mind immediately went to think about the Satanic symbol. I know there's a cult back on Earth. Cults that worships these kind of symbols. And I knew it was dangerous since it leads to many deaths and possessions,  but so far.... I'm not possessed. And hopefully I don't end up like those things as well.

Y/n:"alright, I better move out and maybe find other survivor's-"
--------------------------------------
???:"It isn't working, I tried everything it's not responding to my codes. We can't do it here, we'll have to access it somewhere else."

???:"Alright let's go."

Y/n:"they're still alive huh? And what is that weapon he has?"

As I went back downstairs, the lights went out. I then looked behind me and saw nothing, I looked in front of me, and saw nothing....while I went through the door, I saw a PDA belonging to 'Dr. John Carmack'. Sounds familiar.

When I was gonna open the big doors, I saw a downed soldier. I tried to help him, but he kept resisting....

Y/n:"stop moving, you're too injured"

???:"I can't... believe you're alive." *coughs*

Y/n:"what happened here?"

???:"We tried *coughs* to hold them off *coughs* but we....got surrounded"

Y/n:"where's the rest of the Marines?"

The soldier was going to tell me where the surviving members were, but his wounds were so deep that it was causing him to cough out blood. I tried to save him but.... I knew it was too late.

Y/n:"hey *shakes marine* hey, come on wake up *sighs* damn it." *Looks at door*

I noticed that the door was locked and inaccessible, but the controls against the wall gave me access to the panel since a certain PDA gave me access, I was just lucky.

Computer:"Access Granted."

Y/n:"at least I can relax now, thank God."
--------------------------------------