Chapter 1

Taehyung just wanted to go to a club and let himself get drunk and forget for a day what his girlfriend was doing.

-Now his ex-girlfriend had done to him...

She had betrayed him with some BadBoy who had run there. He had trusted her. She had ruined that trust. They had been together for three years now. She had always been jealous. Had been afraid that Taehyung would cheat on her...

In the end, however, she was the infidelity.

Taehyung came back a little earlier after a business trip and what did he see?

How his girlfriend was lying in bed with a guy.

Her legs wrapped tightly around his naked hip. To see how he kept pushing hard and fast into her. Her desire to hear full moaning. From the Taehyung had thought he was the only one who would ever hear it...

These pictures he would probably never forget.

In this moment something broke in him and he swore something to himself:

He would never trust a woman again so quickly.

He looked at his girlfriend coldly and said

"Nice to know I wasn't enough for you."

"Tae I... I..." She tried to talk her way out of it but Taehyung didn't want to hear anything anymore.

"Don't ever call me Tae again, only people who matter to me And from now on you are clearly no longer that."

Tears rose into her eyes. Taehyung only looked at her coldly.

"Get out of here. Get out of my life. And take the guy with you."

She swallowed hard. "But..." Now the stranger also spoke. "Forget it simply he has not earned you anyway"

Taehyung looked at him with his head up, but he returned nothing. She sobbed violently.

"But Jungkook" That was the guy's name. "He put on his shirt and pushed her to the door. So he was still dominant. Strangely his girlfriend had always told him that she wouldn't like something like that. Obviously she did. This realization hit him like a blow.

He had suppressed it for her.

His inner daddy.

Just so she wouldn't be afraid of him. Now he realized quite a few things. She never wanted to be dominated by him. He should always be gentle and loving with her.

Now he realized why.

She already had a daddy who fucked her hard and merciless.

This realization made him hit the wall furiously. How could he be so wrong about a human being. He was angry. But not only on his girlfriend and on Jungkook No

Much more on himself because he had blindly trusted her. He even let her control his cell phone just because she was afraid he was unfaithful.

Damn.

He had broken off contact with all his female friends. Just so she was reassured.

Everything could have been different!

He should have noticed!

He sank to the ground crying.

She had ruined his life.

She had taken everything that was important to him. Now he stood there. Without her.

His friends had all warned him.

Why couldn't he listen to her a fucking time?!

He sobbed louder and rolled up to a small ball.

After some time he had made a decision. Today he didn't want to think about love. He just wanted to do what he had repressed for years.

He was a daddy.

And he would prove that again today.

So he got up, ran into his room and got ready to go out.

He would take an innocent little girl so hard today that she couldn't walk anymore.

And the next day, before she woke up, he was already over the mountains.

He grinned at his reflection.

"You want to be a daddy? Then be one" he laughed easily. Devilishly he grinned at himself again.

"Somehow I feel sorry for the poor girl already"

He provocatively licked his lips as he imagined his victim today.

"Or not at all"

He grabbed his jacket and ran out the door. There he was again. The Kim Taehyung. The one he was three years ago... Ripper and Heartbreaker

But most of all, he was the biggest nightmare for any innocent girl he'd lay down.