Chapter 10

How that tongue opened and licked his excited limb. How she played around his cock while he pushed hard into her throat. How she would lick all his sperm off her lips. How he would then pull her up and kiss her wildly. Just to bump into her on the bed shortly afterwards and continue. Taehyung was so absorbed in his dirty thoughts that he didn't notice Y/N staring at him ignorantly. If she had known what Taehyung was thinking about, then.... Yes, what would she have thrown him out of? Or would she even like Taehyung's shameless thoughts? Who knows.

Taehyung broke away from his thoughts and put on his typical grin again. "He came slightly closer to her without even moving, she answered after a short silence. "Da- That was only... Fun" Taehyung grinned to herself. So innocent. His sweet little Y/N. "I ... So" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive way, which is why she hit him lightly on the shoulder. Ah again Taehyung had his typical head porn. He really had to deal with it... She looked sulking to the floor "Don't look like that" Now it was finally over. Tae really endured a lot. But at the sight of Y/N pouting like a little child sitting crossed his arms on the sofa and so innocent. He couldn't control himself anymore. And so his true self came to light. He lifted her chin slightly and whispered to her lips.

"Does Daddy make you nervous?" He provocatively licked his lips. Taehyung was sure that she would look at him immediately disturbed. How would she know what a daddy is? She is too innocent for this world. But against Tae's expectations she turned bright red and turned her head away embarrassingly touched. She knew it. His baby girl knew what a daddy was. He briefly lost his composure with this realization. Then he began to grin. Jackpot. She knew what she was getting into, that means Taehyung could be as hard as he wanted. Nevertheless he did not let himself take it away to raise her something.

"Looks like you know what a daddy is" With a confident grin she turned her head back. "Maybe" Tae laughed easily. The game could begin. He approached her lips again. "Then I don't have to teach you" She sighed comfortably through Tae's closeness. But Taehyung had to destroy the mood as always. "Was Jungkook your daddy?" Sadly she lowers her head and nods slightly. How could a daddy do that to his baby girl? A baby girl was there to protect her. To always make her happy. Well, the punishments are also part of it...

But let's be honest. It is not a punishment if they like it. They know what they are getting into. Taehyung could not see them so depressed any longer and gently pushes their chin up. She looks at him with big saucer eyes. Taehyung just wanted to cuddle her at this moment. At least after he had taken her hard.

"No matter how hard he was, you can count on me to be even worse," he was one hundred percent sure. He had seen Jungkook bump into his girlfriend and that was nothing to him contrary to his pace. But he didn't want to force her to do anything so he gently kissed her shoulder. "Of course only if you let me" "Tae..." she purrs quietly.

"Make me forget him"