Chapter 3

Satisfied, Taehyung notices how her hairs line up in her neck. After a brief moment of bewilderment, she looks at Taehyung in horror. She stands up with wobbly legs. She begins to stutter. "Waar e..really nice with diir. But I should go." She turns her back on him. Before she can even take one step, Taehyung holds her gently to her wrist. Surprised she looks at him. A queasy feeling spreads in Taehyung's stomach region. He didn't want her to leave. Of course he wanted an Onenightstand. But this girl was somehow special. It felt like Taehyung and she had something in common. But he couldn't imagine what with the best will in the world. So he had to find out what that comforting feeling in his stomach was. He almost looks at her pleadingly.

"It's okay. I stop. Just... Just please stay. I just want to get to know you." Taehyung could not believe it. He had asked a girl for something. Yes, he the great Kim Taehyung had almost begged her. What did she do to him?!

Surprised, she looks at him, slowly letting herself fall next to Tae again. "O-Okay" Happily he smiles at her. Wait what?! Happy?! What was wrong with him?! Quickly he pushed those thoughts aside. He looked at them with shining eyes. "Thank you Y/N" She laughed easily. Did she laugh at him?! Wow. Taehyung was surprised. No one had ever gotten married before. But somehow he didn't seem to mind her. So he just keeps smiling at her. Which returned the smile. Dreamily she looked at him. "You're kind of cute"

Taehyung folded down his jaw and looked at her stunned. She hadn't said that seriously now?! The Kim Taehyung? Sweet? what was she dreaming of at night?! Despite the shock, he slowly closed his mouth again and denied his comment. Smiling, he looked at her again. "So tell me more about yourself." Her eyes widened. God was that cute and innocent. She really wanted to kill Taehyung. Slowly he began to feel his excited limb pressing against the fabric of his jeans. Fuck. How had she managed that so quickly?! He swallows once and looks at her expectantly. "There is not much there. I'm just an average girl in a disco." She shrugged her shoulders slightly.

Oh this girl was not an average girl. Taehyung knew that. Every other woman had to give him a hand-job against which his little friend woke up. And you?

All she had to do was sigh or laugh and he was hard as steel. He wanted this girl so much. But he didn't want to hurt her. Why?

"Average looks different" he said with a grin. She was embarrassed and twirled nervously on a strand of hair.

Taehyung Jeans became even tighter. Oh God this woman was his death. If she continued like that, he would come like a virgin in his pants. But he did not want that. He wanted to come inside her. Deep inside her. Fill her completely. Again this picture. She naked and begging under him.

His limb pressed harder and harder against his jeans.

Painfully he moaned loudly. She looked astonished for a moment, but he made a throw away hand movement to show her that everything was okay. She still looked at him confused. He had to bite his lip firmly not to moan again as the pain was slowly becoming unbearable. He wanted it. Now.

But he could not. So he tried to calm down and nodded to her briefly to show her that she could continue talking. Still with a confused look she continued. "What is there to know about you? Taehyung began to grin. "How about...? she looked at him questioningly. If this girl would go on so innocently. Would he take her to the toilet immediately. No Taehyung off! Stop thinking like that! You won't do anything that doesn't want to! So he pulled himself together to talk further.

"We play a game"