Chapter 9

Y/N was just walking down the stairs in a black sweater. Taehyung couldn't avert his gaze. She was so incredibly beautiful. She comes smiling towards him, Taehyung inevitably rises. Smiling, he looks down at her. "Try this one."

Taehyung had to grin. He just couldn't help it and took off his shirt and put his hands on his hips. Y/N stared briefly at his upper body with slightly red cheeks, but then closed his eyes. Taehyung was right. She was really innocent. Laughing he asked her, "Am I really that ugly? Stuttering she replied "N...no of course not... You see hot... I mean well... I mean... Don't you rather take the bath..." Before you ask. No Taehyung still didn't have enough. Oh how he loved to embarrass her. "If you like to come Y/N's cheeks turn dark red and she tries to distract. "I... You should get dressed before you get sick." Taehyung laughed. That excuse again. She was really sweet as sugar. But finally took pity on her and took her sweater. "If you think Taehyung took a closer look at the sweater and began to giggle quietly. "So he asked "BTS? laughing. If only she knew... Carefully he turns the sweater around. A confident grin formed on his face.

On the back of the sweater was a fat V. Oh this satisfaction. He assumed that she only heard the songs and had never seen the complete members before. Otherwise she would have recognized him, wouldn't she? Her obvious bias. Taehyung felt like a god. His angelic voice had already enchanted her for a long time. He couldn't hurt this girl at all anymore. He was her bias. Her hero. Her role model.

And above all he was her victory.

The victory over fate. They both shared the same separation. They both only intended to drown their grief in alcohol. And what had become of it? Nothing. Instead he was now with her. He only knew her for a short time, but she was already doing something with him.

She just made him... happy.

He was torn by her from his day dreaming. "N-Na and. Finally get dressed" he laughs and touches his sweater. She exhales relieved and looks at him again. Immediately her cheeks turn light pink again. Taehyung immediately knew why. The sweater tightened. And not just a little. Grinning, he raised his arm and tightened his biceps. He looked at Y/N again. He just had to pull her up. He couldn't help himself. "I say it now for the second time. Take a picture. Lasts longer". She blushes even more. "Don't do that" Now they both start laughing heartily. This beautiful laughter. Taehyung would do anything to listen to it every day. "But you do like it" he says grinning. Suddenly her laugh changed to a grin.

"Maybe... she cheekily stuck her tongue out at him.

And tada. There they were again.

Taehyung's indecent thoughts...