Chapter 5

Taehyung looks at her in amazement. "Is everything all right?" "I... I think I just misheard myself," he looks at her questioningly. She laughs nervously. "I just thought that you said Jungkook... Obviously I'm not away from him yet."

She knew Jungkook ?! The knowledge hit him like a blow.

Jungkook had betrayed her. With his girlfriend.

To be on the safe side he asked again. "You know Jeon Jungkook? her facial expression changes from shocked to sad. "Jungkook is my ex" Taehyung was right, but couldn't believe it. "He betrayed you?" She swallows once and whispers quietly. "J...Yes" Tae gently strokes her cheek. She opens easily. "My girlfriend cheated on me with Jungkook. First she was shocked but then she smiled sadly at him. "That is really sweet... Thank you. She had done it again. She had called him sweet. But that didn't matter at the moment. "For my princess, nevertheless, always. She gets even redder and looks embarrassingly touched on the ground. Sadly he looks at her. "How about I take you home?

So as a little excuse that I couldn't take care of my girlfriend" Suddenly she wraps her little thin arms around Taehyung. "you couldn't do anything about it... And I would be very happy if you would drive me ... But only if it really doesn't bother you..." She looks at him with red cheeks.

How Taehyung would make those cheeks glow in another way.... Ok stop Taehyung, it's enough again! He looks at her smiling. "This is anything but circumstantial.

So I may be a little longer at the side of a wonderful woman" Again the heat rises into her head. So sweet. Sweet as sugar. And hot as fire. With this thought Taehyung had to grin. He holds out his hand to her. "Madame", giggling, she puts her hand in his. This giggling so clear as a bell that it was enough to warm Taes heart. He felt comfortable with her. That was certain. Carefully he leads her to the car and lets her get in. He drops onto the driver's seat and starts the engine. While driving he notices that he is staring at her. He felt confirmed. And of course he had to show that. "Take a picture. Hält Länger" Immediately her face turned purple red. Taehyung had caught her in the act, but she wanted to deny it. "I...So I... I didn't" Taehyung started laughing a little and didn't let it go without raising her a little bit. "No. No, you don't".

That girl was so sweet, so lovable,

So innocent