Chapter 12

Without hesitation Taehyung drives to his belt and straps it on. Only a few seconds later his jeans and boxers are lying in some corner of the room. Y/N looks swallowing at his stiff limb. Yes, what should he say? He was just well stocked. Uncertain Y/N began to stutter: " He... I..."

a dirty grin forms on Taehyung's face. "Oh baby, that's not my problem. I know it will hurt." Yes, Taehyung was sure. But he was also sure that the pleasure he would give her was greater. Again something moved in Y/N's throat. Jerkily he presses her head down to his tail. "But you got yourself into that" He could see the nervousness in her eyes. She really didn't have to worry. Taehyung was good. No he was the best. He would never hurt her on purpose. "Daddy... I..." In a soft voice he asked her "what's wrong, baby girl?" Panically she looks at him. "He's just way too big" Taehyung laughed easily, but she really didn't have to be afraid. He gently pulls her up and kisses her lovingly. "It will be all right baby" he immediately notices how she relaxes.

Slowly Tae dissolves. A protesting sound escapes her throat. Oh no Taehyung was still in charge. She shouldn't forget that. Immediately he puts away his loving nature and pushes her back down. Dominantly he looks down on her. "And now make Daddy happy" she nods submissively. Taehyung grinned proudly. That was his girl. She put a feather-light kiss on his tip.

Taehyung couldn't hold back the excitement any longer. A loud moan escaped him. It felt so good. So damn good to finally feel her lips on his sensitive flesh. Submissively she looks up at him and licks carefully over the kissed spot. "Ahhh" This girl drives Taehyung mad. So innocent and cheeky at once. She knew what she was doing with him. Quietly he whimpered. Tae longed so much for salvation. Gently Y/N distributed kisses along his length. Enough to make him horny enough, but not enough to make him come. She knew that exactly. It was so unusual. Never before had a woman dared to tease Taehyung. They always gave him exactly what he wanted. Y/N was completely different.

She dared to provoke him and be naughty. And damn it. It turned Taehyung on. Taehyung would love to teach her. Suddenly Y/N looks up at him with a cheeky grin. What was she up to now?

"Ahhhhhh" agonizingly slowly she licks along Taehyung's shaft. Tae should be really pissed off that she didn't give him what he wanted. But it wasn't him. It wasn't like with his previous Onenightstands. He didn't want to come as soon as possible. He wanted to enjoy the time. With her. Once she was along his length. Blow it lightly on it. "Ahh Y/N" what was enough was enough. Grob drives Taehyung into her hair "Stop annoying Daddy" and immediately closes her lips around his limb. There he was. The long-awaited sky.

This narrowness. This warmth. This dampness. Taehyung whimpers tormented. He wanted more. Y/N heard his wish and took him deeper into himself. Slowly she lowers her head until Taehyung is finally completely inside her. "Ahhh" She felt so good. She immediately closes her lips tighter around him and puts more pressure on his sensitive limb. Taehyung breathes faster as ober just ran a marathon. Slowly she begins to move. This girl. She drove him crazy. Tae began to whimper.

"Do finally" wait no he hadn't done that. Kim Taehyung had begged?! The thoughts fade away as Y/N brings her tongue into play. "Oh my God" Taehyung wanted salvation. But if he let Y/N take control, he wouldn't get it so fast. So he starts to push her mouth deep. Taehyung could feel Y/Ns choking his tail with each of his blows. It just made him more horny. "Ahh Baby" When he notices that his orgasm is building up he pushes deep into her again and pulls himself out of her. Without pouring himself.

Yes Taehyung had refused the orgasm. Just so it didn't have to end.