Chapter 2

Taehyung ran to his garage and got into his car. He would go where he had spent every night three years ago. He had to grin. He had already broken the hearts of many young women there, because they really thought that they were not only a bitch for Taehyung. After Taehyung had what he wanted he always got up and left. Only to leave his victim mostly in tears.

He started the engine and drove off.

He parked his cars in front of the club and ran in. Immediately all pairs of eyes were on him. They still knew him. It was he who had made this club so famous. Every evening many girls stormed in here. Only in the hope that he would get through. Some managed that. Others again not. From all corners, soft whispering could be heard.

"Is that Taehyung?

"It's still as hot as it used to be."

"Why was he gone so long?"

"I'd give anything to spend a night with him."

Grinning, he let his eyes glide over the crowd. Everyone stared at him. All but one. She sat on a bar stool and poked sadly around in her cocktail. She didn't take Taehyung at all. Taehyung grinned wider. She didn't know who he was. That made her innocent. Exactly Tae's loot pattern. She didn't want to be taken through by him. At least not yet.

Taehyung had just chosen his present victim.

Slowly he ran towards her and sat down next to her.

She looked shyly up at him. Taehyung's anticipation grew bigger and bigger. Carefully he leaned closer to her.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing here alone? A pink shimmer lay on her cheeks, but she began to grin. "I could ask you that" Taehyung grinned into herself. He inevitably had to imagine what she would ask him that evening. How she lay naked under him and asked him to just come begged. Taehyung bit her lip slightly.

"So shy? I like it" he said with a grin. "I am Taehyung by the way" Your cheeks became even redder. Taehyung liked that. He already had an effect on her.

"My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you Taehyung" "All mine" A soft sigh escaped her throat. This noise alone could make him hard. Images reappeared in his head. How he pitilessly pushed into her and she was just a moaning tailcoat of lust. He had to bite his lip hard not to sigh loudly.

Her sugar-sweet voice ripped Taehyung again from his dirty thoughts.

"Finally times what good on this day"

Confused, he looked at her. Never had he ever called a woman ''something good''. They all knew better. Taehyung was the devil himself. No pity. No mercy. Only hard sex. Nevertheless he hacked after.

"Do you want to tell me what is bothering you? She smiles sadly "All right, it's not something you would tell a stranger." confused he looked at her. She was here out of grief? That became better and better. Taehyung could be the saviour in distress. He really had to pull himself together in order not to laugh out loud at that thought.

She continued talking.

"Whatever. Today I just want to have fun." Taehyung began to grin again broadly. For him ''fun" probably meant something different than for her.

He wobbled his eyebrows seductively.

"You can have fun with me"

She just twisted her eyes and gave him a light nudge. "I didn't mean that!" oohh Taehyung but I did. And as he had meant it. Provocatively he approached her and whispered a "Are you sure" to her. Immediately her face turned purple red and she put her hands on his chest to gain distance. "Nervously, she turned her eyes away from Taehyung. But Taehyung started to grin self-confidently and gets closer to her again. Carefully he lets his lips glide over her auricle.

"Then why are you so nervous, Babygirl?"