Chapter 14

Exhausted Taehyung puts his forehead to Y/Ns while she tries to breathe and enjoys inhaling Tae scent. She was so beautifully sweaty herself and with her hair shattered. Provocatively Taehyung pushes into her again which makes her groan loudly. Taehyung laughs easily eg just couldn't let it go.

"Now you may take a breath Princess" While Y/N laughs with her whole body trembles with exhaustion. Slowly he pulls himself out of her to feel her a little longer. A soft whimper escapes her. Tae kisses her on the tip of her nose and lets herself fall next to her, laughing and exhausted. "Do you miss Daddy's cock yet?" She nods with a smile. Tae grins at her. "Should we repeat" immediately a light red glimmer forms on her face, which makes Taehyung laugh again. How could she be so innocent and yet so cheeky at the same time?

"Ta.. Em Daddy" Tae hated to be approached like that after sex. After that he just wanted to cuddle and was affectionate like a little child. He entered his teddy phase. "No Tae is good" he smiles lovingly at her. "What is going on? Y/N smiled back she seemed almost relieved. He gently pulls her into his arms and puts his chin on her head.

"So em Tae...ich" From above Taehyung sees her nervously playing on her strand of hair. Didn't she like it? Was Tae too hard? Concern spread through him. "it's just so unusual for me that someone is so loving to me" she carefully cuddles up to his chest. Relief. He had done nothing wrong. "I feel for the first time... Secure" Carefully she wraps her thin arms around his chest.

Happily Taehyung kisses her parting. After a short time Y/N gets tense, which Taehyung notices immediately. He turns her chin gently so she has to look at him "What's going on?" "It is surely unpleasant for you to cuddle with me after the sex... Jk never wanted that after that and he didn't want to be addressed with his real name. You are also a daddy after all..." So that was the problem. Carefully Taehyung strokes her cheek.

"I am a daddy yes" Sadly she looks at the floor. "But I am also very loving So don't even think about crawling away" Still sad she looks at the floor. "For you I was surely only an Onenightstand" Taehyung turns it jerkily. So that he lies over her again. So that's what she thought. Yes at the beginning he had that in mind.

But now he never wanted to be without this wonderful creature again. From big eyes she looks Taehyung in the eyes. He could see fear in it. Fear of his words. But also hope. Hope that Taehyung was different. He looks at them seriously. Something immediately moves in her throat. She was probably getting ready for her rebuff. A rebuff she wouldn't get. "I was serious earlier" Confused, she looks at Taehyung.

"You are mine"